TWENTY

"I can only remember parts but,
I thought it was dead,"
Everyone sat down in field as Beverly talked about what she saw
"I saw all of us together back in the cistern,
but we were older, like our parents age,,"
"My mama pushed me out when she was 20,"
You said.

"W-What were we all doing there?" Bill asked.
"I just remember how we felt,
how scared we were,
and I don't think I can ever forget that,"

"Swear it, if It isn't dead, and it comes back, we'll come back too,," Bill said standing up with a shard of glass in his hand.
Everyone got up, as Bill cut his palm a bit.
He grabbed Richie's wrist gently and sliced his palm aswell, he went to Eddie and you held
his hand, he winced in pain and Richie patted him on the back.

It was your turn, you felt Eddie's hand squeeze yours tightly, you cringed in pain.
Mike groaned as Bill cut his skin.
Ben let out a small grunt, and Stanley gritted his teeth, Beverly had no reaction at all.

Bill held hands with Beverley, she held hands with Ben, it just went into a circle.
You smiled looking at Eddie's cast

LOVER.

it was actually Loser
but you replaced the S with a V in red marker.
You all held hands for a few seconds and then let go. "I gotta go,," Stanley said
"I hate you,,"

Bill looked upset and first until Stanley smiled making everyone laugh.
"See you guys,," he said walking away.
You and Eddie left after him, but you didn't go home, you both went to the barrens.
"Richie told me,," Eddie muttered.
"About what,,?" You said with the feeling that your heart was gonna fall out your ass.
(Mean girls reference)

"That you liked me, but don't get mad at Richie or anything, cause I also like you, I wanna be with you, I've liked you since 5th grade I wanted to tell you for so long but I was always scared to for no reason,,"
"I wanna be with you too Eddie, I love you,,"
"I love you too," he said pulling you into a hug.
Blood smeared onto your clothes a bit.
You cupped his face and pulled him into a gentle kiss, blood was on his face now.
You removed your hands from his face to wrap your arms around his neck.

He titled his head deepening the kiss.
"Should we tell the others about this,,?"
Eddie asked.
"Nah, let them find out themselves,,"
You said kissing his cheek.

What if I write the chapter two thingy