(TEN)

TIMESKIP TO THE QUARRY CAUSE I CANT WRITE SHIT

"Lay it out."
Eddie said as the six of you stood at the edge of the cliff staring into the river, Richie then spit into the water and chuckled a bit followed by Stan, Bill, and you.

"That was weak." Richie muttered under his breath. "Richie, if you don't shut the fuck up
I will push you off this damn cliff." You said.
Lastly was Eddie, when he spit down, it landed near his feet. "Oh my god, that was worse than y/n's I win!" Richie exclaimed. "You won?"
Eddie asked. "Yeah."

"Did you see my loogie?!" Eddie shouted.
"That went the farthest!" Richie said
"It's by distance." Ben muttered.
"Mass. It's always been mass."
"What the-WHAT IS MASS?!"
"Who cares how far it goes? It matters how cool it looks, like it's green or it's white,
or juicy and fat."

"Ew gross! So who's jumping first."
You asked but everyone just responded in complete silence. "L-L-Ladies first.."
Bill muttered. "Fuck you guys then."

You said before jumping off ten feet down into the river.

"It's cold.." You thought to yourself.
"ARE YOU GUYS GONNA JUMP DOWN OR WHAT??" You shouted trying to get their attention. You could hear Richie shout something as you saw someone jump down
as well.

When they rose up from the water, you saw a familiar face. It was Beverly. "Oh! Hi Beverly!"
You smiled. "Hey y/n!" She said.
"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"
Richie shouted as Bill jumped off after Beverly.

Time skip again😨

Everyone was having fun, splashing each other and playing shoulder wars. Eddie was holding you on his shoulders, and Ben was holding Richie on his while the two of you try to push each other into the water, Richie ended up winning and he kept bragging about it in your face. You nearly drowned him to get him to shut the fuck up.

TIMESKIP

You and Beverly were both sunbathing while Bust a Move by Young MC is playing.
You and Beverly could sense that everyone else was looking at you two, you and Beverly turned towards them, and they immediately look away acting like nothing was happening.

"You guys aren't slick." You said taking off your sunglasses, but they just ignored you.
"News flash Ben, schools out for summer!" Richie said, going through Ben's bag.
You got up and sat next to them on a log.

"What's this?" You said pulling out a postcard out of his backpack, Richie leaned over to look at it and asked who sent it to him.
"Nobody, give it!" Snatching it away from your hands. Richie pulled out a book that
seemed to be a newspaper article.
"What's with the history project?" He asked.

"Uh, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anybody to hang out with, so I just spent most of my time in the library.."
"You went to the library? On purpose?!"
"Ooh let me see!" Beverly said walking over to you guys. "What's the Black Spot?" Stanley asked. "It was a nightclub that was burned down by that racist cult, don't you watch Geraldo?" Eddie said.

"Y-your hair.." Bill muttered while staring at Beverly giving him a confused look.
"Your hairs beautiful Beverly." Ben said before Bill got to finish.  "Oh, right, thanks.." she said brushing a strand of her hair back and smiling.
"Pass it!" Richie said reaching out to Bill as he hands the book to him.

"Why is it just murders and missing kids..?"
You asked. Everyone turned to face Ben as he began to speak. "Derry's not like any town I've ever been in before. They did a study once, and it turns out people die or go missing six times the national average.."

"Holy shit.." you muttered under your breath.
"And that's just, grown ups. Kids are worse."

way worse..