FIFTEEN

Everyone was at the park talking about what's been going on with Derry.

"Right there!"
"They say they found part of his hand all chewed up near the standpipe,"
"It's like she's been forgotten
because Corcoran's missing."

"Is it ever gonna end?"
"What are they talking about?" You asked
"What they always talked about,"
"I actually think it will end, for a little while at least,"
"Huh, what do you mean?"

"So I was going over all my Derry research
and I charted out all the big events,,
The Ironworks explosion in 1908,
the Bradley Gang in '35, and The Black Spot in '62
And now kids going missing
I realized this stuff seems to happen,
Every 27 years,"

"Wait so, It comes out from out of nowhere to eat kids and like goes into hibernation for a year?"
"Maybe it's like, whatever you call them,,"
"Cicadas, you know those bugs that come out every 17 years?"

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed," mike said, resting his arm on the table.
"He says that all the bad things that happen
in this town are because of one thing,
"An evil thing that feeds off
the people of Derry,,"

"But we all saw something different,"
"That's because it knows what we're afraid of, and that's all we see! I've said it twice!"
You exclaimed, everyone had eyes on you now.

"We all saw something, but it's not real,
none of it is,,"

"So it's like a bad dream?"
"However you wanna put it"
"Mike, did you see something too?"
"Yeah, I did, you know that house that burned down on Harris avenue? I was inside there when it burned down,,"
"Before they rescued me, my parents were trapped in the room next to me, they pushed and pounded at the door, their screams it won't leave my mind, and when the firemen found them, their skin had been melted down to the bone,,"

"We're all afraid of something,,"
"Damn right,," Richie said looking to a clown at the park handing out balloons.
"I'm afraid of clowns,,"

TIMESKIP
Everyone was in bills garage going through a map on the projecter.
"So this is where G-Georgie disappeared,
a-a-and there's the ironworks, t-the black spot, which all lead up t-to,,"
"The well house, in the house on Neibolt,,"
Eddie muttered.
"Oh fuck that, I don't wanna help no more!"
You said getting up.
"Yeah me neither, that's where I saw it, the clown, I-it lives there,," Eddie said grabbing his inhaler. "Can we please stop talking about this, this is summer, and we're kids, I'm literally having a fucking asthma attack right now, I can't take this shit anymore!" He said ripping the map off.

"What the hell, put the map back!"
"Uh uh,," Eddie said as the projector started flickering, it showed photos of Bill and Georgie.
"Georgie,," Bill said walking up to the projector.

A family photo of them showed up but what seemed like his mother, her hair was in her face. The projector kept moving through the same photo. "What the fuck?"
The lady's hair moved out the way a bit and you noticed a pale white face.
"Oh shit, it's IT!"

"BILL TURN IT OFF!!" you shouted.
"I-IM TRYING! ITS NOT WORKING!!"
"BILL PLEASE TURN IT OFF!"
Everyone was shouting, as you cried.
Then everything went dark.
"I don't wanna die,," you whispered to yourself repeatedly.

The lights came back for one second and all you saw was It crawling out the screen.
"STANLEY RUN!!"
the room was filled with screams and sobs of terror, It came closer to you he had about 4 rows of sharp teeth. "NO! PLEASE!!"
You screamed backing up further.
You opened your eyes and It was gone,
Bill opened the garage door.

You let out heavy breaths as tears filled your eyes even more. "It saw us, It saw us and it knows where we are,,"
"So l-let's go,,"
"To where?" Stanley asked
"Neibolt, that's where G-Georgie is,"

"I-IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING NEIBOLT BILL I ALMOST DIED! H-HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM IN A FUCKING SITUATION LIKE THIS?!  THERES SOMETHING OUT THERE, ITS NOT EVEN HUMAN AND ITS AFTER US!!" You shouted throwing random objects across the room.

"Yeah, it's summer, we should be outside a-"
"I-if you say it's summer one more f-fucking time!" Bill said as he stormed out the garage.
"Bill wait!!"

You fell down to your knees again crying nonstop. "It's gonna be okay," Eddie said placing his hands on your shoulders.
"No it's not gonna be okay Eddie!
I'm gonna die! I'm fucking scared!"

"You're not gonna die y/n, not if we all stick together,," he said helping you up.
"Im scared too, but I'm going to help the others, and I don't wanna leave you alone,
So just please go with us, I'll protect you,,"
"Okay f-fine,," you sniffled wiping your tears.

"Eddie your holding my hand,," you mumbled.
"I know,,"