(SIX)

"What if I don't wanna find them? I mean no offense Bill, but I don't wanna end up like Georgie, I don't wanna go missing either.."

"He has a point.." Stanley murmured
"You too Stanley?"
"I agree, Bill, its fucking summer break!
We're supposed to be having fun, not looking through sewers to find someone who went missing one fucking year ago!" You shouted totally fed up with all of his bullshit.

Just then you heard a the sound
of splashing which made you jump.
"What the hell was that?" You whispered.
You and Richie ran out of the tunnels and saw someone in the water covered in blood.
"Holy shit what happened to you?!"
Richie shouted but they just stayed silent
as Eddie and Stan ran to help him up.
"Bill! Get him on the back of your bike!"

Time skip

You guys were biking away from the woods and into town with Eddie rambling about his moms friend in New York getting aids by touching a god damn dirty subway pole.

We all stopped at an alleyway while you sat the person who was bleeding on a crate.
"What's your name?" You asked him
"Ben, I just moved here.." he said turning to Richie. "Richie s-stay here with him, the rest o-of you, follow me." Bill said running to wherever the fuck he was going as you Stanley and Eddie followed behind.

"You know I'm glad I got to meet you before you died."