(ELEVEN)

"Kids are worse, way worse.."
That last sentence sent chills down your spine.
"I've got more stuff, if you guys wanna see it.."
"No, no I'm good." Eddie muttered.
"I agree with Eddie, I don't wanna see shit!"
you said.

Another time skip lawd have murthy

When everyone arrived at Ben's house you guys let your bikes drop to the ground, while Stan on the other hand put the kickstand down.
Everyone went inside the house and Richie was telling you and Eddie about the creepy shit Ben keeps in his room.

"Yeah, I heard he has a rollercoaster, a pet chimp, and an old guy's fucking bones!"
As you guys entered you scanned almost everything around the room.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wow!" Richie looked at the articles attached to the wall.
"Cool, huh?" Ben said
"No, no, nothing cool." Richie scoffed.
"What's that?" Stanley asked
pointing at a piece of paper.

"That's the charter for Derry Township."
Richie let out a laugh "Nerd Alert!"
"Richie you shouldn't be talking, your literally obsessed with that one game at the theater."
"Piss off y/n."

"..Anyways, it's actually really interesting. Derry first started out as a beaver trapping camp." Ben smiled.
"Still is am I right guys!" Richie asked holding up his hand. Stan just shook his head.

"About ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But that winter they all disappeared without a trace."
"The entire camp..?" Eddie asked
"There were some rumors of Indians, but there was no sign of an attack. Everyone just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just woke up and then left, and the only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the Well House."

"Jesus, we can get Derry on
Unsolved Mysteries." Richie said.
"Oh my god your a fucking genius!"
You exclaimed. "I know I am."
"Where was the Well House?" Bill asked
"I don't know, somewhere in town. Why?"

"Nothing.."