TWELVE

Back from hibernation babes
(If you love bugs I'm sorry babes I couldn't think of anything else I love y'all)

You came home for some reason stressed, so you decided to take a shower, you liked showering in the morning better but you decided to shower at night this time.

You closed your eyes and sighed as you scrubbed your hair with shampoo, you to the right and saw an earwig crawling on the wall.
"Ew, the fuck?" you said flicking it off.

When you finished showering, you turned on the sink to wash your face, but no water came out, bugs did. Centipedes, cockroaches, and spiders. More came down the walls and under the door, they were crawling towards you.

You didn't know what to do, you've always had a fear of bugs, you didn't have anything in the bathroom to kill them with.
Bugs started crawling up your legs, you shook them off but they didn't stop.

You had no choice but to run, you cringed feeling the bugs being crushed, you opened the bathroom door and bugs were still crawling around the hallway.

You ran to the kitchen to grab the phone and call an exterminator. You heard a tapping noise on the window and you saw a clown, dark red lines from its forehead down to its lips, dark orange hair on both sides of their head, giving you a crooked smile.

You stared at them in fear before dropping the phone, and running upstairs. You put on clothes and jumped out of your window, it hurt like a bitch.
You banged on your neighbors door,
"HELP ME!! PLEASE!!"

They opened the door and asked you what's wrong and you explained everything.
The cops came and examined your house, they asked if you're on any medication.
"I'm not on any medication, they are in there! There was a fucking clown looking at me through the window!"

All they did was talk to you about how you might need to see a doctor, cause nothing was there. "Where's your guardian?"
"They're out for a while, they'll be back in an hour,,"

"Have a talk with them,,"