(THREE)

"Take everything but the delicious deals guys. My mom loves them." Eddie said while Bill and Richie were collecting snacks from the cabinets

"Wait, first you said the Barrens and know your saying the sewers. Won't we get caught?"
You asked leaving against the wall
"W-We're not gonna get caught. The sewers are p-public works, we're the public aren't we?"

"Hey Eddie, these your birth control pills?"
Richie asked pointing to a cabinet full of pills.
"Yeah and I'm saving it for your sister.
This is private stuff Richie!"
He shouted immediately shutting the cabinets.

"You guys, hurry up so we can leave."
You groaned leaning on the kitchen counter.
"We were just getting ready to leave."
Eddie muttered waking into the hallway to grab his pills as the rest of us followed him.

Before we got to open the door Eddies mom interrupted us. "Eddie bear, where are you guys off to in such a rush?"
"J-Just m-my backyard Mrs. K, I got a new.."
Bill was trying to think of an excuse when Richie just finished it for him.
"A new croquet set! Jeez spit it out B-B-Bill!"

"Ok...oh and sweetie, don't go rolling around in the grass especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get."
She said tapping her nails and gave you a weird glare which made you feel creeped out.

"Yes ma.." he whispered about to walk out the door until she stopped him again.
"Aren't you forgetting something??" She asked
Eddie then looked down at the ground and slowly walked up to her to give her a kiss on the cheek. Richie started snickered so you slapped him on the shoulder.

"Do you want one from me to Mrs. K?"
Richie said before getting shoved out the door
"I WAS JUST JOKING JEEZ!"
"O-Ok you guys knock it off l-l-let's just go.."
Bill said grabbing his bike and pedaling to the Barrens. "HI HO SILVER!"