When darkness falls p1.

Hiccup and Snotlout scream as they are running away from the angry boars that are trying to follow them. Running over a long area with grass with here and there a tree, Hiccup pulls the white haired girl along with them while they try to escape from the angry boars snorting behind them.

"let's explore the island on foot. Rest the dragons for the long trip home. I'm a mutton-head!" Snotlout shouts at Hiccup.

The girl rolls her eyes while she is following Hiccup, she knows she can easily take on those boars but nope, Hiccup wanted to run away from them instead of hunt them down like the natural order is suppose to be.

Hiccup come to an abrupt stop with Snotlout next to him, the girl can barely stop herself from slamming into Hiccup and having him fall down the cliffside that they had come to an end to. The girl knows for sure that she will be trying to hit the boars with her daggers.

"okay, genius. What's our next move?" Snotlout asks in a complaining way.

The girl pulls out her knives and readies for the boars to come near her. while the two boys are completely ignoring her. she rolls her eyes at them while she is ready to strike one of them in the eye or something else to make them ru away from them.

"uh, weapons. We need weapons." Hiccup says, still ignoring the girl.

Or maybe they haven't noticed how she is holding two daggers in her hands while she looks at the boars before her.

"got one!" Snotlout says, she looks at the black haired boy for a second to see him grabbing onto Hiccup's peg leg. She knows this is going to end bad and either they fall of the cliff or the boars are going to get to them.

"Snotlout, let go!" Hiccup says, the two start to fight.

She rolls her eyes at them before she looks back to the boars, she throws one knife but at the same moment Hiccup bumps into her and it falls from her hand and down the cliffside.

"guys!" she tries to get their attention but it's useless.

"what? I called dibs. Gimme!" Snotlout fights over the peg leg.

With them moving so much around her, Hiccup bumps into her again and the other knife falls from her hand as she nearly falls off the cliff but gains her balance just in time to keep her on the edge and sees the boars getting closer to them.

"get off me!" Hiccup says, pulling his leg away from Snotlout.

"guys!" the girl shouts again at them. They turn to look at her. "if you both weren't busy fighting over that damn peg leg! I had two knives but now I got none!" she says pointing to one in front of them in the middle of the boars with the other down the cliff.

Just as the girl had said that, Astrid comes to the rescue and Stormfly fires the magnesium fire that she has and scares away the boars. The white haired girl glares at both the dragons before she climbs onto the nightfury that had made it to them with Hiccup getting on the dragon in front of her.

~•~•~•~

"okay, so check that island off the list." Hiccup says while flying Toothless.

"whoo-hoo-hoo, this is so exciting." Fishlegs comments. "searching the high seas for an island outpost to call our own."

They all start flying into the direction of the next island to see where it leads to and what it has. The girl is still a bit angry at the two boys for fighting over a peg leg while she has always at least two knives on her where ever she goes, even if it's a short trip to the loo.

"yeah, I like this idea." Ruffnut says. "move away from Berk, get my own place, away from you-know-who." Ruff says, glancing at her twin.

The girl had learned their names since the couple of days that they spend with her. despite her not being entirely happy with them keeping her around, she is okay with travelling with them. For a moment she doesn't need to think about anything but having fun for a while.