The next big sting part 1.

"My back." Tuffnut complains.

Mila glares at the back of the one-legged viking's head. While the gang all follow him up a hill. The excitement radiates off him as a young boy on Snoggletog morning, excited to unwrap the presents.

"Okay, you dragged us all the way up here." Astrid says complaining.

Despite that Mila is exhausted and out of breath thanks to her sweet and idiot of a boyfriend. She had seen the blueprints on his desk, she knows what he is about to do and all she can think about is finding a hammer and destroying the stupid contraption that the boy had made.

"What is it you have to show us? It better involve food or destruction." Tuffnut says. "Or a combination of the two." Tuffnut says, somewhat thinking.

"I bet you're wondering why I brought you here. The answer is, to show my latest invention. Presenting the dragonfly one." Hiccup says to them while showing his newest contraption.

No one seems to be impressed by it. Mila crosses her arms over her chest, glaring a bit harder at her boyfriend. She shakes her head. She knows where this is going to end. With Hiccup being very injured or Toothless having come to the rescue.

"Huh? Huh?" Hiccup says, moving one of the wings while smiling.

Toothless doesn't seem to be appreciating it just as much as Mila is. She is so going to whack him over the head with one of his books when they get back to their huts. Mila glances at Tuff who lifts up his clucking chicken.

"The chicken is not amused." Tuff says before the chicken jumps off his hand and leaves the scene. Smart move, chicken, smart move. Mila thinks.

"What is it?" Snotlout asks dumbly.

Can't he see that? Or is he that stupid? Mila walks up to Hiccup while he moves the spread out wings of the flight suit around. Showing off that he is planning on trying to fly with it.

"It's a flight suit." Hiccup says. He lowers the suit to look over it at the others. "Don't all applaud at once." Hiccup says, Mila places her hand on his.

He looks at her for a second.

"I don't need to remind you that we already have flying dragons. Why would we ever need a flight suit?" Fishlegs tells Hiccup.

Hiccup, the stubborn viking that he is, puts on the flight suit. She glares at the stupid flight suit, almost as if she wants to set it on fire before he can even do anything or show them what it does.

"What if we were to get separated from our dragons mid-flight? We might need to solo fly until we catch up with them." Hiccup says to them while checking the wings and pulling on the strap around his waist tighter.

"When this doesn't work, and it clearly won't, can I have Toothless?" Snotlout asks with a smile on his face.

"Oh, for Thor's sake." Hiccup says angry at Snotlout.

Toothless growls before Hiccup walks over to the latch. Mila quickly follows him, she grabs his hand to stop him from doing anything. He turns to her, giving her a reassuring smile, which doesn't reassures her at all.

"Please don't do this, you're gonna get hurt." Mila says, keeping a tight grip on his hand.

"I promise I will be fine. Don't worry." He squeezes her hand.

His hand slips out of hers. She looks at Hiccup, a lump in her throat as she doesn't like it when Hiccup can lose himself so much in his inventions. Its gonna be the death of him.

"What are you planning on doing?" Astrid asks suspiciously at Hiccup.

"Jumping. Unless someone has a better idea." Hiccup says turning to Astrid.