Total Nightmare part 1.

"Come on, Toothless!" Mila hears her boyfriend shout from the other side of the island.

For some reason they had decided that a flying exercise around the island and through a cave that leads to the training arena, with the arena closing in the meantime was a good idea.

It is fun to watch everyone try and fail at it, well except for Hiccup and Toothless, the speeding devils can do anything. Mila hadn't tried it out yet, mostly because Rex isn't that fast and he is bigger then hookfang. She had given it a shot once and realised that Rex is too big to fly through the crack in the arena floor.

"Faster, bud." She hears him say to his dragon.

Mila looks up at the sound of a night fury flying through the air. She smiles at her boyfriend when she sees him shooting through the air. Rex croons behind her as she is leaning against his belly.

She loves it when her boyfriend is beating all of them in anything that is related to flying and dragons. It makes her the most proudest girlfriend in the world, she can feel her heart racing in anticipation for Hiccup to beat this.

"There they are." Astrid says looking through the spying glass.

"Close the dome." Fishlegs says from beside her.

Mila doesn't need anything like that to see Hiccup and Toothless come flying. She has her eyes that work just fine to her. She crosses her fingers in the hope that Hiccup beats the dome.

"And so the drama begins." Ruffnut says.

"One man, one dragon, one leg versus one rapidly closing dome." Tuffnut says before they pull the big lever and the dome starts to close.

Mila watches for a second the dome closing, before she turns back to see her boyfriend leaning in closer to his dragon and looking at their direction.

"It's going to be close." She can hear him.

Toothless and Hiccup swirl around gracefully around the couple of sea stacks. She sits up straight, excited to see if Hiccup can make it. She wants them to make it, even Rex seems to get excited by this.

Toothless turns towards them and flies rapidly at them, Hiccup makes eye contact with her and winks at her. Making her blush and her heart to skip a beat. She can't help but feel this fuzzy feeling in her stomach. She loves him with her whole of her heart.

They dive into the cave underneath them, she had seen them and it leads to a crack in the floor of the arena, which Rex is too big to fit through so she can't participate in this activity, not that she wants to. She rather sees Hiccup beat all of them, anyway.

"Yeah, no way he's making that." Snotlout says before Mila shoots him a glare.

"Oh, he is, Snotlout." Mila tells Snotlout proudly.

She sees Hiccup appear from the crack in the floor, she nibbles on the hem of the shirt she's wearing. Praying that Hiccup makes it through safely. She wants them to proof Snotlout wrong.

Toothless and Hiccup shoot through the slim opening between the beam and the closing panels of the arena. She cheers along with Astrid when they make it through. Snotlout groans that he had been wrong. She high fives Astrid, with a devious smile on her face.

"What?" Snotlout says in disbelieve.

"Good job, Toothless." Hiccup tells his dragon.

Toothless growls in delight as they soaring in victory in the sky. Fishlegs cheers behind her. She can't help but be so proud of her boyfriend for beating all of them yet again.