Quake, rattle and roll p2

"I'm so sorry Mila. It's my fault, I shouldn't have brought you along." Mila hears Hiccup whisper softly. "what was I thinking? It could have killed you."

She can feel a pair of arm wrapped around her shoulders, a swaying motion, it makes her a bit dizzy. An arm is wrapped under her legs and it seems like someone I holding her up or carrying her.

It doesn't take long before she is placed onto the ground with some pillow behind her back. Some soft fabric gets spread over her body as she blinks her eyes open to look up at Hiccup.

"What happened?" Mila asks, noticing that her surroundings look a lot like the edge.

The catastrophic quaken blew you off Rex. You hit the ground pretty hard." Hiccup says trailing his hand over a part of Mila's head, which is suppose to sting from the impact.

"It's a miracle that you have nothing, not even a scratch or a bruise." Hiccup comments to her.

She groans a bit when she moves to sit up straight, which makes her head pound in her head. It's obvious that the impact did do some damage to her.

"If that was the case then my head wasn't pounding right now." Mila mutters.

She's not going to comment about the fact she has this disturbing memory of her past. At least she knows now that she got drifted by her older brother. But the most disturbing thing is that she was a still born and got saved by the fireworm queen.

She's mad about the drifting part but mostly at the fact that she could have stayed dead all these years. But no! The gods had to safe her and bring her back to life. Well more likely that the gods had decided that she had to life this nightmare of a life.

"Hey, take it easy, okay?" Hiccup tells her before he gives her a journal and a charcoal to draw with.

"Thanks." Mila thanks the boy.

Hiccup doesn't move from where he is kneeling on the floor, looking with his beautiful green eyes at her. Mila clears her throat, snapping the boy out of his thoughts as he turns bright red in his face.

"You can do something for yourself. I will be fine over here." Mila tells the boy.

"Oh, yeah, right." Hiccup says going over to Toothless and grabs a metal rod from the tail to fix.

Mila starts to draw some kind of tribal symbol she had seen in her dream. She has never seen the symbol before but she knows that it was from the tribe she was born in.

She looks up for a moment to see Hiccup slamming his hammer onto the metal rod. She likes to watch Hiccup work at the forge. It looks pretty hot to her that he does.

Mila watches how Hiccup pulls the metal rod up above his head. Footsteps echo from somewhere but she has still trouble being able pinpoint where some sounds are coming from.

"Hey, how's Mila doing?" Fishlegs asks, Mila jumps at the voice suddenly next to her.

"I'm fine, Fishlegs. Thanks for asking." Mila replies before Hiccup could.

"Good! So, what are you up to, Hiccup?" Fishlegs asks Hiccup who is still looking at the metal rod.

"Strengthening the iron in this tail piece. Toothless keeps bending it when he makes turns. Don't you, bud?" Hiccup says before Toothless nudges him, grunting a bit. "So what's up?" Hiccup asks Fishlegs.

"I was just wondering what the plan was." Fishlegs asks Hiccup, scratching his back.

Mila looks at the two boys, wondering what they are talking about. Did she miss something when they were flying back? She rubs her head a bit and looks at the drawing she had made.