Gone Gustav Gone.

Once again, ever since she had decided to stay with the dragon riders, she had been reading and studying the book of dragons along with Hiccup and Fishlegs been studying the dragon eye. Mila has the book of dragons on her lap again.

Hiccup has the dragon eye in his hands while leaning against the table that is pushes against the wall with prosthetic tails for Toothless. Pulling put a lens while blowing on it to clean it a bit.

"Okay, give me a slow burn, bud." Hiccup tells his dragon.

Despite this being Hiccup's hut, he had asked her if she had wanted to help him decipher and study it with him. She wouldn't say no to spending time with him while admiring their dragons a bit and read the book of dragons again. Toothless does as told and the dragon eye lights up.

"Okay, I've seen this before, but what happens if I push..." Hiccup mumbles to himself.

While Mila looks up from the book to see Hiccup push a button and it turns into a red colour with different drawings and more texts with a language that she doesn't understand.

"Cool. Dragon classes. What do you say we check out the Nightfury, bud?" Hiccup asks his dragon.

Which Toothless doesn't sound all to overjoyed with, and in some way Mila feels like she could understand what the dragon meant. Mila puts the book on the table and give Toothless a stroke over the head while walking up to Hiccup.

"Try to contain your excitement, would you?" Hiccup asks, which he earns a giggle from Mila and a chuckle from Toothless "and that means you too, Mila." Hiccup gives her a playful glare.

"Now, monstrous nightmare gem plus Nightfury equals..." hiccup says pretty excited while pressing a button and twisting some lenses. The colour goes back to purple before it turns to black. "Nothing. Okay." Hiccup says disappointed.

"It seems like they don't want to be found." Mila comments to Hiccup.

"Yeah, I guess." He says disappointed.

He presses another button before the dragon eye switches back on. Just as the door to his hit opens and Astrid comes running into his hut.

"Oh! Astrid class. Heh heh." Hiccup chuckles amused.

"Hiccup, we have a problem, a huge problem." Astrid says.

The only thing that could be a huge problem to them is when Dagur shows up. Which isn't all too well if it does because Mila can't fly and fight too well with Rex yet since they just started training. But despite that, she had her knives ready.

"Dagur?" Hiccup asks.

"Worse." Astrid comments.

Worse? Mila thinks. Wait then it would have to be dragon with an armada. Because that could only be worse then just dagur. Mila looks at Hiccup to see him just as confused.

"What could possibly be worse then Dagur?" Hiccup asks, looking at Mila for a moment who has her both knives in hand already.

"Aah!" A scream comes from behind Astrid and a snarling dragon.

Mila quickly jumps out of the open door, readying her battle knives for the intruder. The dragon slams just into the hut and knocks over Astrid while landing on top of it.

Hiccup is quick to pull Mila behind him and give her a look that say, 'drop the weapons' before she puts her knives with an eye roll back in their holsters.

"Gustav!" A boy says as he looks up.

"Gustav?!" Hiccup asks in disbelieve, as if he can't believe that this boy is really here.