Extra- Steddie Fluff

Thanks to the lovely people who requested this!! <3

"Why don't you guys just move in together?" Robin asked, Steve turned to her with haste.
"Would you keep it down?" Steve asked and looked around the previously busy Family Videos. Robin raised her eyebrows.
"I'm pretty sure no one's here and I didn't use his name." She shoved him playfully, he looked around again.
"Jesus christ." Robin could see he was overreacting.
"Back to the topic at hand." She said, "Just move in together, you're there all the time anyways." Steve thought a moment.
"I guess, my parents are not gonna be thrilled though, are you sure it's not.." He paused a moment, "Suspicious?" He asked. Robin let out a giggle.
"Steve, you'll soon see people will rationalize anything in a straight way, you'll be fine."
"Well, if he says yes Dustin will be thrilled."
"If he says yes," Robin mocked, as if Eddie would say no. "Wait have you guys told Dustin?" Steve sighed,
"Nope."
"I know I'm in no place to say this, but you worry too much." Steve laughed at this,
"You're right." He smiled, "You are in no place to say that."

Suddenly the bell to the store rang. They turned to see Eddie, he wore a kind smile.
"Hello." He said and walked up to the counter where Steve met him. Steve leaned on the counter intentionally to be closer to Eddie.
"Hey." He smiled, "Watcha doing here?" Eddie chuckled,
"To rent movies of course." Eddie ran his heavily decorated hand onto Steve's.
"Oh well, we have a great selection." Their smiles got wider.
"You guys gonna do this everyday?" Robin asked from a far off isle. Steve turned to her with a glare. He turned back to Eddie only to be jump scared by the bell. Eddie reluctantly pulled his hand away from Steve's. The shared a knowing glance as the new customer came up to the counter. Eddie moved aside for the shy looking brunette girl.
"Hey, Steve." She smiled.
"Hi." He replied, he tried not to make it obvious that she had interrupted them.

It felt like an hour of the customer asking movie questions. Eddie waited patiently at the other end of the counter. Finally Steve rang the woman out,
"So Steve?" The girl asked,
"Hm?"
"Are you single?" She asked, Steve turned to her then a cast a glance at Eddie,
"I'm not single." He answered dryly. He felt bad but then again not too bad.
"Oh." She replied,
"Sorry." Steve said before sending her out. He let out a relieving sigh.
"Always the ladies man." Eddie laughed, Steve raised his eyebrows.
"What can I say, I'm delightful." Steve replied.
"That I can't disagree with." Eddie smiled, "Coming by my place tonight?" He asked,
"Yes." Eddie gave a gentle squeeze to Steve's hand and he was off. Steve let out a sigh, four more hours of work.
"I find it funny now that you're with him, girls flirt with you everyday." Robin commented as she returned to the counter.
"So I'm not loosing my mind and that's actually happening?" Steve asked,
"Nope, but you know how it is," she smiled, "They always want what they can't have." They laughed a moment. The sentiment was nice and it reminded him that Eddie was really his, his lovely boyfriend.

-

Steve was quick to leave work and get to Eddie's. He stood at the apartment door a moment thinking it would be nice to call this place home. That thought made him a little nervous to bring it up. Despite this he knocked on the door.

"You don't have to knock." Eddie smiled and let Steve in. They were quick to kiss. Eddie's hands found Steve's chest instinctively and Steve wrapped his arms around him, making certain their was no room between them. They pulled away,
"Hmm, feels like you missed me." Eddie said running his hands down Steve's chest. Steve didn't answer, just made it a point to kiss his cheek.
"I'm exhausted." Steve said,
"Oh yeah, stacking movies getting to you?" Eddie poked at him,
"Oh yeah, it's nothing compared to you, what do you do again, stack books?" Steve retorted.
"Yeah much harder, books are heavier, book store is a much wilder environment." They shared a laugh. Steve took the opportunity to pull Eddie down onto the couch with him. Steve ran his hands through Eddie's hair while he made himself comfy on top of Steve.

Steve didn't hide his stare, he looked very fondly at Eddie.
"Hey Harrington?"
"Yes Munson?"
"You lost in thought over there?"
"Not so much, you're just pretty, I like to admire." Eddie to Steve's surprise buried his face in to his chest. No witty response, he was simply flustered. "Are you suddenly shy?"
"No." Eddie said pulling his blushing face from Steve's chest. Eddie stopped him from speaking with a quick kiss. Steve breathed in deeply.
"I see I take your breath away." Eddie said quietly.
"Everytime."

They stayed cuddling until they fell asleep.

Eddie woke up first, while Steve was still asleep Eddie was happy to just watch him sleep and feel him breath under him. It felt so wonderful to have strong arms wrapped around him, Steve even in his sleep felt protective. It was quite nice being protected.

Steve eventually woke up,
"Enjoying yourself?" He asked, voice weak and drowsy.
"Oh yes." Eddie smiled. "Wanna just order pizza tonight?"
"You read my mind." Eddie tried to get up only to be pulled back down by Steve. "Not yet!" Eddie laughed,
"I never took you for the touchy type." Eddie commented.
"It seems you didn't know a lot about me." Steve said.
"Well I knew there was something about you that made girls go nuts." Steve ran his hand over Eddie's neck and cheek making them face to face.
"Do I make you go nuts?" His voice sent a shiver down Eddie's spine, little did he know Steve himself was freaking out.
"Fucking crazy." Eddie breathed, he leaned into Steve's touch. He handled it all quite well despite having bright red cheeks. Steve grinned and laid a kiss on Eddie.

Eventually Steve finally let Eddie up to order the pizza. Steve sat up and with no subtly checked Eddie out as he did so.

When the phone call was done Eddie fell back on the couch so his head was in Steve's lap.
"Hey, I just remembered I'm DMing a little campaign for Dustin and everyone this Saturday," Eddie smiled up at him, "Not to late to make a character." He said.
"Maybe I will." Steve said surprising Eddie. Steve laughed, "I have no idea how but yeah maybe." Eddie tried to hide his glee, he knew damn well how cute Steve's first campaign would be.
"Just lemme know when, I'd be happy to teach you." It was silent a moment after that,
"Speaking of Dustin, do we tell him?" Steve asked reluctantly.
"About us?" Eddie thought briefly about it when it first happened but figured it was Steve's call.
"Yeah, I obviously don't think Dustin will be weird about it but..."
"You don't want him to see you differently." Steve nodded.
"Exactly."
"Yeah I've been there."
"You've told people, about yourself that is?"
"Yeah, it's hard, don't feel rushed in the slightest." Eddie replied.

Comfortable silence fell between them.

"There's something else I wanted to bring up." Steve said and Eddie perked up. "Robin had this idea.." Steve was visibly struggling.
"Oh?" Eddie said making Steve loosen up.
"Well we were talking about how my parents never shut up about my friendship with you and... funny that's what they think.." Steve started to ramble somewhat aimlessly.
"Babe, what were you getting to?" He asked,
"Oh uh, Robin said maybe we should just move in together." Steve uttered. Eddie thought a moment causing Steve to malfunction. "It's a wild idea, we haven't been together long, I can understand why you wouldn't want-"
"I'm into it." Eddie said finally.
"Hm?"
"I'm totally into it." Eddie said seriously. "I certainly wouldn't mind coming home to you." Eddie smiled. Steve could breath again. Eddie's gentle eyes laid on him a moment, Steve felt a zing of warmth.

Before anymore thoughts could really be formed a knock at the door came. Eddie sat up,
"Pizza time."