Extra- Ronance Fluff

Thanks to the lovely people who requested this!! <3

Robin hastily packed her trumpet away and turned to the band room door and was surprised by Nancy who had come to meet her.
"Hey." Nancy smiled, happy to see Robin's sudden glee.
"Hey, Nance."
"Ready?" She asked and Robin nodded. Both were noticeably giddy as they made their way to Nancy's car. Today they were going to have a sleepover. Robins stuff was already in Nancy's car and they were ready to go.

On the drive to Nancy's she caught Robin sneaking glances, it made her blush a bit.
"Yknow, I'm not gonna mind if you just look." Nancy poked, Robin perked up.
"Uhh... Well, I didn't want to make it weird." Robin laughed and Nancy joined. Robin was now unabashedly looking at Nancy's bouncy curls and precious features. "You're so pretty." Nancy was so flustered she almost lost track of the wheel.
"Are you going to say that everytime?"
"Well I'll stop when you stop being pretty," She jokingly looked at a fake wrist watch "And it seems to be that'll be never so..."
"Good god." Nancy snickered at her goofy antics.

When they got there they quickly got all of Robins stuff in Nancy's room. Robin flopped down on her bed.
"So what do we do now?" Robin asked, Nancy laid down beside her,
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
"Not sure, what do girls normally do for sleepovers?" Nancy's eyes widened,
"Have you never had a sleepover?" Robin shrugged,
"Once when I was like ten, I kinda avoided them after that." Robin explained. She noticed Nancy's wide smile,
"This is going to be fun."
"Oh dear." Nancy giggled and Robin smiled, "So what are we doing?"
"Well first we're stopping at the store."
"Oh?"
"You'll see." Nancy grabbed Robins hand and dragged her to the car.

Nancy let Robin wander in the movie section while she ran around the store grabbing whatever she was here for. Robin ended up grabbing Back to the Future, Pretty in Pink, and Ghostbusters, they had seen them before but they were cheap. Nancy caught up with Robin on the way to the check out isle. Robins eyebrows raised at Nancy, she was carrying two family sized bags of chips, coke, lots of candy and seemingly a already put together bag of beauty products.
"Oh my?" Robin tilted her head,
"This is all necessary." She assured her with a smiled.
"Okay, Nance." Robin said realizing she was probably blushing like an idiot. They checked out and were ready.

When they got back, Nancy dumped her bag out on the bed. There lied several tubes of makeup and much more candy than Robin had originally thought.
"I know you didn't really enjoy the last time I did your make up but...." Robin knew where this was going.
"If you're gentler this time." Robin requested and Nancy clapped her hands in glee, "And no eyeliner."
"Done." She smiled, "But first." Nancy reached into her closet, "Comfy pj's!" She said. Robin smiled and nodded, something about Nancy when she was excited made Robin feel bubbly in her gut. They turned from each other and started to change. The air between them was calm but the tension seemed to build. Both felt the urge to look, but it didn't seem right, at least not yet. Robin changed into sweat pants and a light sweater, she turned to Nancy who wore am oversized Bugs Bunny shirt and shorts. The tension sank after they turned but they both had blushing pink cheeks.

"Ready?" Nancy asked and Robin nodded, Nancy quickly flipped on some music before they started. She sat at the end of Nancy's bed. Nancy inched closer to her, everytime she tried to pick up a make up brush she realized she was quite close enough. Robin took in a sharp breath as Nancy positioned herself so her legs were on either side of Robin's crossed legs. Robin locked her hands to her sides as Nancy pinned back her hair. Robin could see Nancy was just having fun doing her make up this time around. Nancy was sure to be gentle with her touch. Her favorite part of the process was adding some blush to Robin's freckle peppered checks, Nancy internally swooned, she loved her freckles.

Now finally, the lipstick, Nancy picked the only color she liked, a natural pink. She placed her hand under Robin's chin, she lifted her face and started applying. Robin now opened her eyes realizing Nancy was done with that part. Their eyes met, Nancy pulled the lipstick away and took this opportunity to plant a kiss on her painted lips. Robin loosened her shoulders and ran her arms around Nancy's waist. Nancy kept her hands on Robin's face. The kiss was a blissful relief from reality, kind and gentle lips providing comfort to one and other.

They pulled away and both sighed.
"We should do this all the time." Nancy commented. Robin nodded,
"For sure." Robin couldn't ignore her heart beating violently, she took a deep breath. Nancy grabbed a mirror and handed it to Robin.
"What do you think?" She asked. Robin looked and very honestly she felt like the good witch from The Wizard of Oz with all the pink on her face, but that wasn't a bad thing.
"I feel cute." Robin replied. Nancy let her subtle smile grow into a wide one. She placed a kiss on Robins cheek, as she did so Robin had a devious thought. "My turn." She said, Nancy's eyes widened and Robin laughed.
"Hm?" Nancy asked.
"You didn't think this was a one way street did you?" Robin asked and Nancy laughed.
"Well not anymore." She replied.

Nancy passed all her makeup stuff to Robin and they switched positions. Aside from mascara, Robin didn't know what she was doing so she just went wild with the colors she like. She painted dark purple gently on Nancy's eyes. After that she jumped straight in with a dark nude lipstick. She was done much faster than Nancy. She grabbed the mirror as Nancy opened her eyes. She almost gasped at the dark makeup, a look that would've more suited Joan Jett but Nancy didn't mind it and didn't care to hide her growing grin.
"Do you actually like it?" Robin asked, Nancy heard a little wavering in her voice.
"Yeah." She replied. Robin giggled as Nancy kissed her cheek as payment for a job well done.

The next hour was spent playing with more makeup and then washing it off.

Nancy was thrilled to present the next activity of the night, movies and seemingly endless junk food. That's when Robin got an idea.
"Hear me out, blanket fort." Nancy chuckled,
"You've sold me."
"That was quick." Nancy shrugged,
"You have good ideas." Nancy said as she opened her closet revealing lots of blankets. Nancy laid out sleeping bags on the ground as Robin stretched out blankets across the dresser along to the bed. When they were done building, the fort stretched from her bed to dresser, inside was a small TV and snacks on top of mountain of blankets and sleeping bags. Nancy closed the curtains and shut off the lights up. They got under the blankets and laid up against the bed. They popped open the bag of chips and big bag of M&Ms and started Back to the Future. Nancy pulled Robin into a comforter wrapped around her. Robin was happily nestled in Nancy's arms, this was the most comfy she'd every felt.

By the end of the night they had devoured all the junk food and drinks, they both knew they were gonna feel gross tomorrow. They didn't bother putting everything away and crawled into bed. Everything was silent. Nancy reluctantly rolled over and met Robin's face.
"Hey." Robin uttered,
"Hi." Nancy smiled.
"This is the best sleepover I've ever had." Robin whispered.
"Me too, and I've had lots." Nancy replied. Robin smiled. They went silent again.
"Would it be weird- I mean- would you mind if maybe we... got closer?" Nancy chuckled,
"You mean cuddling?" Robin covered her face,
"Ugh, I've never done this before." Nancy pulled her hands down from her face,
"I'd love to cuddle." Robin's smile lit up the dark room. Nancy laid on her back and pulled Robin into her onto her chest. Robin's stiffness was slowly starting to melt away as Nancy brushed her hands through her hair. Robin finally wrapped her arms around Nancy and relaxed fully on her. Nancy's once fast, now rhythmic heartbeat was the perfect music to put Robin to sleep.