---2---

World's Biggest Ball of Twine

_______

     I roll over on my side and sigh out before something pushes me. "Go away."

     "Get the hell up, Liam. Or I'll make you." I scoff.

     "Yeah, ri--Woah!" I get thrown on the floor. "Five." I groan out.

     "Get up."

     "No. You hurt me." I open my eyes and look up at him and he smirks down at me, climbing onto my lap. "What are you doing?"

     "Nothing." he innocently says.

     "I'm usually the one who's this straightforward." he leans in closer to me, my breathing starting to get heavier, I put my hands on his hips and he gets closer but stops making me frown.

     "Now get up." I groan and throw my head back while he chuckles getting off my lap.

     "I'll get you back for that."

     "You won't." I roll my eyes and stand up, rubbing my eyes and following Five. "I need a change of clothes."

     I smirk. "Well--" he puts his hand over my mouth.

     "Don't even say it."

     I remove his hand. "You just love sucking the joy out of things, don't you? How about--" he hits my arm. "Ow! V, you didn't even know what I was gonna say."

     He shakes his head. "You have a dirty mind. Of course I knew what you were gonna say."

     After a few minutes of silence of Five picking out an outfit. I take a good look at him and bite my lip. "I know I never say this V, but, you look beautiful." he turns and looks at me with a shocked expression.

     "Beautiful?"

     "Yeah."

     "I don't think beautiful should be the word to describe me." he starts to change.

     "It should be. Because you are. You have beautiful eyes, beautiful moles. Beautiful face..."

      He laughs. "Okay, I get it."

     "I don't think you do." I walk closer to him and he freezes looking up at me. I push his hair back and gently rub his cheek. "You are perfect."

     "I'm not."

     "You are. For me." I slowly walk forwards making him walk backwards and hit the wall. I lean to his ear and whisper. "There are other parts of you that are perfect as well." he takes a shaky breath making my smile widen. I slowly kiss up his jawline before stopping at his lips. I look into his eyes to see his pupils blown, I lean closer to his lips. "But I'm not so sure if you decide to dress like an old man." I lean away smiling.

     He glares hard at me. "What the hell was that?"

     "I told you I'd get you back. I keep good on my promises. I'll see you in a bit." I turn and start to walk away.