Introduction

Liam Hargreeves was born on October 1, 1989, he is the eighth child of Reginald, eccentric billionaire. As he grew up his powers started to grow more and more. He wasn't like his other siblings because he had more than one power. His powers include telekinesis, telepathy and being able to control the elements. His telepathy allowed him to connect to his siblings and sometimes allowed him to mimic.

        Growing up he started having these weird feeling towards Five. He never considered Five a sibling or brother. He never even considered Reginald his father despite raising him.

        Reginald took note of this and saw how close the two were becoming. He thought that it would jeopardize his plans for all of them. He quickly realized that no matter how hard he tried to push them away, they became even closer.

        Five wanted to time travel, but Reginald didn't want him too. Five quickly left outside, Liam ran after him but he disappeared before he could catch him.

        That's when everything went to shit.

        Five hasn't come back yet and Liam was really worried. When he hadn't come back, Liam had gotten depressed because he thought his best friend has died. After many years he decided to run away because he couldn't be in that house anymore.

        He then got the news that Reginald has died, and he decided it was time to go back. When he got there his siblings were surprised to see him, because he was the exact same when he left.

_____