--1--

Flashback (TW Sensitive topic)

    I stare blankly at the wall, the sound of my heart fills my ears. My cheeks dried with tears, my eyes travel to the picture I had on my dresser of me and Five together. My eyes begin to sting but no tears fall down as I spent all my tears, my whole body trembles as my mind keeps replaying that one moment over and over again.

    A sob rips through my throat, my heart starting to hurt from the pain from Five leaving and not coming back. I fall to the ground, my chest constricts in pain. My hands claw at the ground making small cracks appear, the ground starts to shake and things begin to sway, the lights start to flicker. I grab my chest as another sob rips through me.

    "Five. Pl-eas-e co-me ba-ck." I cry out, the ground starts to rumble.

    The door burst open. "Liam!"

    "He left me." I feel arms go around me and try to pull me up. "Why did he leave me."

    "What is going on in here!" I clutch my head in pain as the shaking gets worse. "Number Eight! Control yourself this instant!"

    "Can't you see he can't!" I hear a voice yelling back. "He's in pain."

    "Number Four! Do not talk back to me." I feel more hands on me but I still don't get up from the ground. "Number Eight!" A rough hand pulls me up from the ground making me stumble.

    "Stop! You're making it worse."

    "Number Eight, you will control yourself." I just stare at him.

    "I want Five." I cry out, the ground rumbles and shakes more violently making the others stumble. "I want Five."

    "Liam! You have to stop." I shake my head, I can faintly hear sirens in the distance and thunder, the lights start to flicker more frequently. I feel hands go on my face forcing me to look into Vanya's eyes, her cheeks wet with tears and her eyes extremely red. "Liam, please. You have to stop. Five wouldn't want this."

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎    ‎3rd P‎OV

    "I miss them, Delores." Five looks up at the dusted sky. "Especially Liam." Five turns his head to Delores. "No need to get jealous." Lightning strikes in the distance making Five jump. He stands up and inspects it and he frowns another one strikes in front of him making him stumble back and fall to the ground, he looks up in disbelief. "What the hell." The ground starts to rumble and shake making him quickly scramble to his feet.

    Very small but noticeable vibrations slowly make its way around making Five look at it in confusion. "What is this?" He touches it and he gets overwhelmed by a sudden of emotions, he falls to his knees in pain and his chest constricts making him clutch it. Tears start to fall down his cheeks which makes him even more confused. "Liam." He gasps out, he falls over clutching the ground as flashes gets pushed through his head.

    He clutches his head in pain, he lets out a painful sob.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

   ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ Normal POV

    "I didn't tell him. Why didn't I tell him." I bang my head with my hands but Vanya quickly grabs my hands stopping me. "He's gone." I cry out in pain. "He's gone." Vanya takes me in her arms cradling my head to her chest, we fall to the ground and I cry harder on her shoulder. Someone else kneels next to us and hugs me making me cry harder. "Please make it stop, it hurts." I gasp. "Please make it st-op." The words breaking up as I sob.