---6---

Marigold
(Sorry short chapter)

_______

     "I don't tattoo children." I hum.

     "Swell, I'm not here for the ink. I'm here because you and I have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves."

     Pogo sighs. "Whatever he wants, I'm not interested."

     "I don't think you understand. I'm one of his children. From another timeline." I tilt my head and turn around to see a bunch of bikers starting to walk up.

     "Another timeline?" He chuckles.

     "As crazy as it sounds, you and I have met before. Back in 1963, when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure." Five fiddles with the neck of his suit. "I don't know if you remember, but I have the scar to prove it."

     "If what you're saying is true, if be talking to a man well into his sixties. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a very long day." He walks off making me scoff.

     "Is it me or is he an asshole?"

     "Pogo, you need to listen to me." Five walks up but a guy puts his hands on Five making me angry and the ground starts to shake.

     "Time to go home to mommy, lil guy."

     "Or what?" I punch him and Five blinks us away.

     "V, I had him." I groan and look over.

     "Shit." More bikers start to ride away. "Hey, I need your bike. It's an emergency."

     "I think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit."

     "Give me the bike or else..." he rides away. "Okay."

     I smack his chest. "Don't worry, I got this." I blink behind him and put my fingers on his head causing him to fall unconscious and fall over. "Boom!" I feel Five blink behind me. "Hang on." I go faster, following Pogo.

*3rd POV*

     Viktor steps out of the car, walking up to Allison. "You two getting along?"

     "Oh, yeah. Two peas in a pod. How'd the others take you going AWOL?"

      "Wouldn't say I'm their favorite sibling right now. You okay, Harlan?"

     Allison gets up. "Mr. Conversation. Doing all right?"

     Viktor nods. "Yeah, I'm fine." Allison stares at him. "This are getting really bad out there. There's not much time until everything falls apart."

     "Okay, so what's the plan?"

     "Harlan helps me figure out how to take his powers back."

     "And...And if that doesn't work?"

     "Uh..."

     "Look, Viktor, I got your back, okay, but there's a limit. The others are right. We have to face this Kugelblitz."

     "Yeah, I know, I know..."