--6--

Valhalla

_____

    "Hate to be the boring one, guys, but, us, it's time we get the hell out of here." I glare at her.

     "When you say we, who exactly are you referring to?"

    "Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence."

    "Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you to return posthaste."

    "She's right, Five, Liam. We gotta get out of here."

    "She left you to die." I snarl pointing at her.

     "I just saved both of your lives, you kinder-shits. If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you two is a blazer and some bloody socks."

    "And that's the problem. You're too good. You aks too many questions. You know too much. And you fight like you know what you're doing."

    "They got a point."

    "So I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy?"

    "Whoever you are, you're in my way. If we see you again, we will kill you." I grab Five's hand and we walk away.

    "So tempted to just kill her now." I say.

    "Tell me about it."

     _____

    I stand behind Five and wrap my arms around his waist and lean my head on his shoulder."No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me." Diego says.

    "Wait, who?"

    "Those Dutch sociopaths."

    "They're Swedish you idiot. Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline."

    "Yeah, but why now? I mean, I'm..." Diego snaps his fingers. "Fine for three months until you showed up."

    "Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me." Luther says.

    "Because you're a dick." I tell him and he freezes and turns to me.

    "Even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate."

    "Well..." Luther sighs. "...that not exactly true."

    "What do you mean?"

    "I saw him."

    __

    So Luther was explaining the whole ordeal about how he tried to visit Reginald but was told off which honestly made me laugh, cause he deserves it.

    "That's pathetic." Diego tells Luther.

    "Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass."