---8---

Wedding at the End of the World

(There is Smut)
Be warned

_______

     I hold my arm close to my chest, whole looking over at Five. "So, how is it that we're still here but the whole universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison questioned.

     "Maybe we're the last to get flushed."

     "Wasn't talking to you."

     "Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther asks.

     "Or Dad?"

     "They'll be here."

     "Really? Did they...hit traffic?" I roll my eyes. "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe."

     "Uh, question."

     "Yes."

     "Didn't we just try that and fail miserably?"

     "Yeah, it's because his plan was stupid." Diego piped.

     "Mm."

     "I got a better one."

     "Course you do."

     "We go with the little hard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and..." he clicks his tounge. "we launched the Kugelblitz into outer space. Didn't think I knew that, did you? It's in Switzerland."

     "You're a fucking idiot, Diego." I say rolling my eyes.

     "It's hadron, not hard-on, ya moron!"

     "Oi! At least he's trying, you shifty little squid. What have you contributed?" Lila quips.

     "Actually, he did blow up half his family."

     "Oh, you wanna talk about family problems? You know what should have blown up is your face on that neck!" Ben taunts Diego.

     "I wish I had a cake to hit you with it in your face!"

     "What are you talking about?" Ben starts to talk in Korean, I rub my head.

     "You better cut that out..." Diego says in Spanish.

     "Shut up!"

     "Hey! You guys done?" Five yells. "The universe is disappearing outside. So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains that we are too late." Ben and Diego scoff.

     "Five, come on."

     "It's over, Luther. We failed." I look down.     

     "Come on. It can't be over over." Viktor sits up.

     "Yeah, come on, Five. We gotta figure this out, man."