--4--

The Swedish Job
(Smut in the beginning. I will put stars at the beginning and at the end if you want to skip. I really don't know how to write smit, so please bear with me. I am terrible)

_____

    Five teleports us to the shop and we see Lila on Diego.

    "Oh. He isn't dead."

    "Hey. I could've died." I smack Five's chest and pull up my shirt to reveal the dried up blood, but thank god there is no wound.

    "You're fine now."

    "Disappointed?" Lila asks.

    "Oh, to see you? Always."

    "So much hostility in such a tiny package."

    "It isn't tiny." I say and Five smacks me. "Ow."

    "Did you cut yourself shaving?" I look at the scratches on Five's neck and put a napkin against it. "I could teach you to shave like a big boy. Or did you two get a little bit freaky."

    "Please. Shut up." Her face falls.

    "No, just ran into an old family friend." Five looks up at me and we hear snoring, I look over Five's shoulder to see Elliott sleeping.

    "You didn't untie him?"

    "Was I supposed to?"

    "Great." I rub my face and sit down on the table looking at Diego.

    Five goes in front of me and I lean my head on his chest.

     "This is the worst time ever." I groan, Five runs his fingers through my hair.

     "Tell me about it." I pull away and look at him.

    "I mean, Dad and Pogo and everyone getting scattered throughout time. We lucked out." His eyebrows furrow.

     "Liam, you okay?" I look at him in confusion.

     "Why?"

    "Your eyes."

    "My eyes?" I look around and things start to shake small vibrations bouncing off of me.

     "What the hell is that?" Lila asks.

    "Liam, what are you doing?"

    "It isn't me it's--" I close my mouth as my breathing quickens.

     "Liam?" The shaking stops and my breathing returns to normal, I put my hand against my forehead.

    "Well, that was fun." I stand up and walk away.

     "That's it?" Five stops me. "What the hell was that?"

    "Isn't it obvious, Five. It's Vanya." I walk away and Five follows me.

    "Hey." Five grabs my arm making me stop in place.