-11-

The White Violin

_____

  Vanya and I walk out and the whole house rumbles. Vanya and I get in the elevator and the house rumbles again and the walls start to crack. We get out of the elevator and I separate myself from Vanya and walk through the house. I find myself in the living room looking at the painting of Five, there is an explosion.

    Then they are more explosions as Vanya blows up the rooms, I stop looking at the paining as Vanya appears, so does Pogo.

     Vanya looks at me then back at Pogo and makes him fly into the wall and he dies. The ground shakes as the academy starts to crumble down.

    Vanya and I walk out as the academy finally crumbles down. I stop but Vanya keeps walking, I look at the academy.

    "Five. I'm sorry." I whisper before walking away, the flowers I walk past start to die.

    3rd POV

    "Guys. This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends the today." Five says.

    "I thought you said it was over."

    "I was wrong, okay? This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

    "No, that doesn't mean anything. Time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."

    "You're not listening to me. When I found it, I assumed this place came along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the Academy." Klaus snatches the newspaper.

    "I'm confused."

    "Then listen to me, you idiot! Vanya and Liam destroy the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya and Liam are the bomb. Vanya and Liam cause the apocalypse. "

    "We have to find them." Five glares at Luther.

    "If you hadn't locked up Liam, none of this would even be happening." Helicopters whir in the sky.

    "We gotta go, now." Diego says. "Regroup at the Super Star. Go!"

    _____

     "Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther says.

    "For what?"

    "To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya and Liam." Allison hits Luther.

    "You are not touching my boyfriend." Five sneers at him, Luther, Allison and Diego look at Five.

    "Boyfriend?" Five doesn't say anything.

    "We may not have a choice, Five."

    "Bullshit. There's always options."

    "Yeah, like what?" Five gets annoyed.

    "I don't know."

    "Look, whatever we decide we need to find Liam and Vanya. And fast, okay. They could be anywhere. "