Chapter 6

Dungeon Of III: Part I

Entire Chapter written by VMS_Don, VMS_ke, and myself.

All adventurers met up in front of the dungeon entrance where the fire region dungeon guardians, large cream colored golems with large fists and giant lances, are blocking the entrance, keeping the people from entering until the next day at 12 pm. Each golem had a fire emblem on their chest that signified they were from the fire region.

The adventurers have campsites around the area

People who were getting impatient tried to walk through the doors early, only to get hit by traps and violated by the golems. At that moment everyone knew that there was no need to go back to the door until it opened.

As nightfall began to roll upon everyone, they all sat at the campfire and stared into the flames. Everyone in their respective parties kept to themselves for the most part and there wasn't much communication being done.

Suddenly, a man stood up with a calm look on his face. When he stood up, all curious eyes turned to him.

"Hey idiots!" he yelled. "How do you all expect to survive if we aren't coming up with a plan?"

A girl with light blue hair and tattoos stood up. "Don't worry about us, we're going to win the prize."

Everyone stared at her for a moment before their faces turned to that of anger.

"Hey you can't say that!" one man said. Most of everyone around started to argue about who would be the one to win the prize until one man stood up. A scrawny man with little to no muscle while standing at a whopping 5'2.

"I'm going to win the prize!" he said with more confidence than anyone around the fire. They all just stared at him for a second before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"You? Winning the prize? That's the funniest thing I hear all day!" another man said.

"Better than that loser," the scrawny man said, pointing at a brown skin man.

Suddenly the brown skinned man stood up. He had a short buzz cut, black tribal-like tattoos, and a robot flying above him. When he stood up his presence was instantly recognized and no one said a word. Still, the scrawny man stood his ground.

As the brown skinned man stood up, his arm suddenly got encased in semi-liquid metal armor. He stared at the scrawny man until they both understood what was going on.

Still the scrawny man stood there but this time he got into a fighting stance.

They both charged at each other and began engaging in hand-to-hand combat. Punch after punch, their fists collided along with kicks that sent a deafening sound all around the fire.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!!" the robot said as he flew high into the air. "All of you get ready! If you f#ck with my good friend Devin, you will all die!"

"Boo!!!" someone in the crowd said. "Shut up so we can watch the fight!"

Devin rolled his eyes while continuously colliding fists with the scrawny man. Devin eventually dodges a punch thrown by the man and kneed him in the stomach, pushing him back. He held his stomach while looking down.