Chapter 8

Dungeon Of III: Part III

Devin and the group of mages arrived behind them, watching the other groups stand still as they marveled a large door that beamed red light from its cracks. All that could be heard was clanging of metal and screams of horror. Devin walked through all the shocked Adventurers and tried to push the door open. As he pushes it open, the door explodes from the inside and flings Devin's body in the air away from the door. [-15HP]

Zero jumps into the air and catches Devin but the force from Devin's body continues to push them both higher until they slam into the hard and cold ceiling. Cracking it upon impact.

Zero: [-10 HP]

"Hey are you two alright?" C-dot yelled to Devin and Zero. Devin nodded at C-dot before rubbing his head and getting up from the ground.

When the adventurers looked up to see what was causing them to fly like that they were all shocked. They saw a giant fire wolf but it was different from the ones that the people that took C-dot's path looked like. This wolf was about 8 meters tall and had red tattoos glowing signed onto its dry; spotting fur.

Underneath the wolf was a few familiar faces along with burned and dismantled bodies. The most notable face was the face of the mimic they had fought. He reached out to the rest of the group with such a fearful look that it made everyone shiver. Their hearts began to beat faster than ever before but before anyone could take a step towards the mimic, the wolf opened its mouth and a red glow appeared from deep inside the wolf's mouth. The wolf howled and suddenly a stream of fire escaped the wolf's mouth. A fire so hot that it nearly melted the stone from the walls. The fire completely disintegrated the mimic until there was nothing left.

Zero gulped.

Noticing the increase of opponents, the wolf howled and next thing you know 40 wolves from his pack about the same as the one C-dot group went up against suddenly emerged.

"Valeria, let's go!" Zero said while facing his party member. She nodded her head and in a split second they both dashed over to the many smaller wolves who threatened to get in their way. As he got closer to the wolves, Zero held his sword tighter than he ever did before and swung. His sword went straight through two wolves, and just as another was about to take a bite out of Zero's flesh, Valeria appeared in front of him and forced her sword into the wolf's mouth. "Burst slash," Zero thought as his body dashed over to another wolf and cut its head clean off its body. In the same motion, Zero jumped up, grabbed another wolf, spun around, and slammed it into the ground causing a pop sound to be heard.

"Yuta show me what you got," said C-dot with a smile on his face.

"Gotchu C-dot. Wind Magic Gate Rise," Yuta said as his staff glowed purple making a tornado under some of the smaller firewolves raised up into the air, C-dot pulled out his gun and shot all the wolves that were hit by Yuta's magic.

"AHHHHH Don't leave me out the fun" Kyra says as she transforms into her shark form and starts charging at a group of wolves and sliced up about 10 of them.

Not knowing who to attack, the giant wolf started to breathe a large stream of fire downwards at the battling Adventures from its canine mouth. Just after, the giant wolf started to cough and gag before running towards a group. It started to breathe fire again, coughing and gagging when it finished again. "It seems it can't handle its own fire. That's when I'll attack," Devin thought before charging towards the giant wolf.