Chapter 17

Floating Tower

They arrived at Nikola's tower which was floating on top of the already floating island that was known as the Wind Region. Zero was shocked to find out that his name was already on the entrance list and he was even more shocked to find out that they allowed Zero's party mates to enter as well without even needing to know their names.

As they entered the tower, they noticed how giant each room was. The rooms were bigger than even the rooms that the boss had. The main room was nearly twice the size of the room that the boss had her party in.

The party saw many different creatures walking throughout the tower. Giants, Salamanders, Elves, and many more. Each creature seemed to have no life in its eyes just like the man who had licked the boss's feet.

It didn't take long for Nikola to finally appear with a cocky smile on his face. At that moment, Zero didn't want to wait any longer. He wanted the fight to end as soon as possible so he could move on to the next boss. Wasting his time here wasn't in his original plan, but he knew he needed to stick to Valeria's plan. A plan was better than no plan. If he had it his way, he'd just attack Nikola right then and there, but Nikola had a lot of people around him that could be stronger than him. He needed to stay put.

Walking in front of Zero, the teen smiled as Nikola walked closer to him.

"Zero," Nikola said with both arms out wide as if he was about to hug him. "I've been waiting for your arrival. Welcome to my kingdom."

"His ego is off the charts," Zero thought to himself as his smile slowly began to fade but he quickly recomposed himself and smiled even harder. "It's an amazing place. You built this from the ground up?"

Nikola nodded his head. "It took most of my life, but now I have something I'm proud of along with loyal servants who will do anything I ask."

"Impressive," Zero responded.

"Speaking of servants, how is your master treating you?"

Zero narrowed his eyes. "Are you referring to the boss? If so, I've already told you that she isn't my master. I'm simply an investor."

"An investor to a business that you know nothing about?"

"An investor to a business that I see gave her a home just as big as this one," Zero responded quickly.

Nikola laughed out loud as if Zero had said something ridiculous. It was a throaty laugh that made Zero shiver. "Just as big as mine? You must be blind, boy."

"We don't need to compare cocks Nikola. I'm just passing by trying to find a nice place to stay. I've never been to the Wind Region before so I'm hoping for a nice bed as well as a nice dinner to introduce me to the place."

"I assure you, the Wind Region is much better than the slums you come from. Someone please show my guests to one of the guest rooms and wash their filthy robes. I'm sure they could use a nice bath after such a long journey here so please give them the best services they could ever ask for." As he finished his words, multiple people appeared next to them and began taking them to some of the many rooms Nikola had available. Eventually, they all arrived at a room that was right across from each other.

The servants pushed them into the rooms and quickly began stripping them of their clothes while also pushing them into the bathrooms. It didn't take long for Zero and his friends to feel clean, refreshed, and violated all at the same time. Before they knew it, they were sitting at a table full of food and drinks. There was enough food to feed a village and enough drinks to fill a lake.