MIN YOONGI-1

When you fell in love with him knowing that he will never love you back: him as your best friend's boyfriend

Your POV:

Sipping over my coffee, a wide smile spread over my lips as my eyes were busy admiring his gummy smile, while he looked at my best friend with all his love in his heart for her. The moment I realised the same my heart clenched while the smile disappered, I looked down while a flashback played infront of my eyes.

Flashback

It was almost mid-night when I was walking back my home from my workplace because my car got punctured in the mid way so I decided to walk home quickly as it wasn't far. But may be my luck wasn't by my side and soon I was stuck in between 3-4 men.

I felt weird because of there uncomfortable stares at me, they made me fell terrified. I tried to avoid them and even tried to walk past them, but before I could go one of those men helds my hand making my eyes go wide.

"Tf what's wrong? Leave my damn hand." I said with a horrified look on my face, while he started coming closer with a smirk playing on his lips as he avoided using words. Soon he lifted his other hand and started bringing that closer to my face with that same disgusting smirk over his face, while I tried my best to wiggle my wrist out of his hold when the other one came and holds me from behind. I screamed for help, while he spoke up, "Aish! Keep on screaming no one will come here for your help." They all laughed evilly, tear drops fell from my eyes roamed all around my body making feel uncomfortable while suddenly his got stuck on my chest while he started approaching his hands there, I closed my eyes to feel disgusted but never felt like that.

As I opened my eyes I saw 'him', he was holding that man's hand. I took a breath of relief while a hard punch landed on that disgusting face making me flinch. While the other second I was out of the those men's hold as he pulled me away. He literally ruined there faces with his perfect punches and kicks. They all were drenched in blood, while I looked at him with eyes widely open and jaw dropped. He muttered something under his breath while looking at them.

His rage full eyes were doing something in my heart, and the moment he turned towards me his eyes soften and he walked towards me.

"Are you alright?" He said in his soft raspy voice, which gave me chills down my spine making my heart beat crazily in my chest, while I quickly shut my mouth and nodded my head. He took a sigh of relief and said "Let me walk back you to your home." I nodded quickly then we started walking, there was an awkward silence amongst us when I thought to break it.

"Thank you so much for your help, if you wouldn't have reached there, then I don't know what would have happened with me." He looked at me with a smile and said, "Thank to god, who just sent me to help you, I myself did nothing." His words were so deep, kind and meaningful while his voice was giving me peace I again felt something in my heart, as my heart skipped 2-3 beats.

"Actually you're right. Um... I think you're new here, I never so you here earlier." I asked. "Oh yeah, well you're right I just got shifted here in neighborhood a few days back." "Oh!" We both looked straight and continued walking soon we were standing infront of my house.

"Thank you so much Mister!?" "Yoongi, Min Yoongi, you can call me... ah nothing!" He said while giving his most charming gummy smile with a tint of shyness in it making my heart stop and I didn't even noticed when he extended his hand for a shake, while he confusingly snapped infront of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "What happened?" He asked with that constant smile.

"N-nothing, well I'm Y/n nice to meet you, hope to see you soon." I said while he nodded his head and told me. "Sure, I live near by we are neighbors and friends as well. So why not?" He again passed that breathtaking smile of his making my heart skip beats, I looked down and smiled shyly, while he turned to leave. "Yoongi!" He stopped in his track and turned again. "You have a beautiful smile." I told him without giving even a single thought about my words, while he chuckled. "Thanks." And he finally left as a blush appeared on his beautiful pale glossy skin.