MIN YOONGI-5

STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES!

"Y/N, are you ready? We are getting late, please make it fast." Your husband Seokjin shouted from the living room. While you quickly checked yourself in the mirror for the last time and brushing your hairs with the help of your hands for last time. Then picking up your phone and the clutch you went downstairs.

"Jin!" You said and hearing your voice he immediately turned to only found you, perfectly dressed up in a black coloured velvet dress with a side slit, hairs tied up in a messy bun, with bright make-up on your face. Giving you a perfect defination of gorgeousness, and he just stared at you making you blush a little while you snapped your fingers infront of him bringing him out of his trance. He just smirked at you then pulled you closer by holding your waist making you welp at his sudden act.

"Gorgeous!" He said then stared at your lips and leaning closer he kissed you passionately, while you smiled and reciprocated as you closed your eyes but suddenly something came to your mind and you immediately broke that moment.

"Let's go Jin, otherwise we'll get late for the business party." You said to him and walked out while he rubbed the back of his neck out of shyness and went behind you.

Time skipped to the party. You and Jin both were busy amongst themselves as you were went with few gorgeous ladies from your kitty while Jin was enjoying his drinks with some big business men. But later he suddenly approached you, and tapping on your shoulder he made you turn to look at him, while you turned with a smile and before you could say something he himself spoke up.

"Meet my wife Y/n, Mr. Min!" You looked at the person who Jin adressed as Mr. Min, and the moment you looked at the person your heart stopped beating for few seconds, but that smile never left your lips. "And Y/n he is my new business partner whom I told you about last night, Mr. Min Yoongi. You know what, he specially came all way from US to attend the party and to sign the deed." Seokjin said, while Yoongi lifted his hand towards you in order to shake hands with you as a small sad smile lingered over his lips while you too extended your hands towards him. Shooking your hands you both looked straight in eachother's eyes as some fade memories started playing infront of Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi's POV

Flashback

Walking inside the club with my best friend Hoseok I felt the strong and mixed smell of alcohol and cigarettes hitting my nostrils, I don't know but for some reason I have always felt the smell of cigarettes addictive. I straightaway went towards the bar counter with Hoseok and order 2 glasses of wines. Soon the bar attender kept our drinks in front of us. While we settled on the stools and sipped our wines. I looked beside me towards Hoseok as I felt some movement from his side, who suddenly got up from his stool and started jamming on the music and soon he went towards the stage then started dancing with some random people making me chuckle at his jollyness.

I diverted my attention from Hoseok letting him enjoy himself as I scanned the whole bar randomly when my eyes got stuck on a girl dressed up sassily in blue jeans and white shirt. Her hairs swaying in the air making my heart beat crazily in my chest. Well, it was easier for me to capture each and every action of her as she was sharing the same bar counter as mine just a few stools away. She was smoking her cigarette calmly when suddenly her eyes meet with mine and lifted the cigar she offered it to me from there. While I denied as I shook my head in a no, while she just agreed and looked away carelessly and continued smoking. After smoking her cigarette she discarded it on the ashstay. I was busy admiring her when she started searching something in her bag desperately, while I just eargerly watched her out doing stuff. When suddenly she took out a strawberry flavoured candy and tossed it inside her mouth, she smiled as she enjoyed it's flavour making me chuckle. She randomly looked around when her eyes again met mine making her eyebrows frown, I looked away quickly but this time she walked towards me and stood just a few inches away from me, making my heart stop. Her breath mixed with strong smell of strawberries and cigarettes hitted my nostrils, she moved towards my ears then spoke up leaning closer to my ears.

"Cigarette?" She offered me, while I denied all I felt was nervousness. While she looked at me out of confusion then she again leaned closer to my ears. "Then candies?" I denied again, but this time she irritatedly turned to leave as she murmured something under her breathe, but I held her hand making her stop in her track and pulling her towards me and crashed my lips on hers. I sucked her lips and then bitting them I entered my tongue inside her mouth tasting each and every bit of her mouth, I felt addictive. Well, I really didn't wanted to get rid of the addictive taste of Strawberries and cigarettes of her mouth but may be she went out of breathe so she pulled away, breathing heavily, she holds my shirt's collar in a tight grip. After gaining her breathes back she looked inside my eyes and smiled then coming closer she kissed me. I kissed her back, while she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my torso. I took her inside a VVIP suite from the club, and we spend the whole night together.

Time skipped to the morning.
I woke up alone in the bed and found myself lying naked over there as the last night played in my mind making me blush, when she came out of the washroom in a bath rob, she smiled and sat infront of me.

"Thanks for making my first time the best." She said while I held her hand in mine and looked into her eyes.

"But I can give you even better than this each and every night if you want." Her eyes went wide in shock, I felt nervous.

"I-I thought it was just an one night stand? And over that we don't even know eachother's name."

"I'm Min Yoongi!" She smiled at me.

"Y/n!"

We dated for almost a year, when one day suddenly she came to meet me, just to break my heart in million pieces.

"Yoongi I have to go back to Korea tonight. You already know that I came US for my graduation and it's- over now. So I can't stay here anymore, I have to leave US and you forever, I'm sorry."

Tears rolled down both of our eyes but she still didn't stop and left forever.

Flashback ends.

Yoongi's POV ends.

He took his hand away from yours then looked at the other direction while you were still staring at him with all your feelings which were still hidden somewhere inside your heart.

"Let's meet a few more guest, love." Jin said to you, while you nodded your head and excusing Yoongi you both went away, while he stared your retreating back.

Sometime passed and everybody slowly started enjoying the party and started to dance on the stage. Jin went to dance with one of his female business partner while you were just looking at him with adoration in your eyes, when.

"Would you like to dance with me Mrs. Kim?" You looked at person with shock as he was non other than Yoongi. While hesitantly you held his hand and went on the stage but he took you to the darkest corner. Holding you waist in a tight grip he pulled you close leaving no space between the two, making your eyes go wide. He started swaying with music along with you. When suddenly he turned you as your back hitted his hard chest making you gasp. He dipped his face in your neck and inhaled the scent making him feel satisfied after years.

"Still the same addictive smell. Strawberries and Cigarettes!" He said while giving a wet kiss on your neck as you felt shivers ran down your spine, you closed your eyes. "I wonder if you still taste the same or not?" He said into your ears in his raspy deep voice.

"D-do you wanna have the same taste again?"

"Ofcourse baby, I craved for so long." He again said in his same raspy voice as you smirked at his words while breathing heavily, and then you pulled him out of the party inside a washroom, you kissed him passionately.

"Your mouth stinks!" You said making him frown but he smirked at you, then pulled you closer by your waist.

"You've been inside my mouth." He said making you chuckle.

Flashback..

"Your mouth stinks!"

"You've been inside my mouth."

Flashback ends..

...to be continued