MIN YOONGI-8

The magical photocard: him as your idol

Being a BTS ARMY you were fond of each and every member, so loved all of them dearly but there was someone amongst all seven of them whom you can't stop yourself thinking about. You were literally more than in love with him, while love was an understatement to describe your feelings for him. He was your everything, your smallest to smallest and biggest to biggest happiness was in him, about him and related to him. He literally made world a happy place to live for you, although your world was within him only but everything and everywhere you look at and found was just his smiles.

You missed him every day and every second of your life. The love of your life and the apple of your eyes Min Yoongi. So, you were randomly scrolling through your phone site to sites like a broke person for a some less expensive BTS merchandise and your eyes landed on an unofficial photocard of Yoongi which says "The Magical Photocard of Min Yoongi" in the caption. You were really curious about the same and the prize was quite affordable for you also the picture was really beautiful. You loved him and the overall photocard so ended up clicking the checking out button.

Within two days the photocard was delivered to you with a really fascinating packaging, you were so happy to have such a beautiful box in your hand. So you opened it and a big smile and a deep blush occured over your face, as it was one of the most beautiful picture of Yoongi. Your whole day went like lying on the bed and staring at him in the most loving manner when suddenly the kind of words you spoke up where enough for you to change your life completely.

"I wish you could come out of this card and I could tell you and explain you, how I feel you and how much I miss you. Then hug you tight, kiss you hard, carress your hairs, tell you about your worth in my life, and then will never let you go out of my life." You kissed the photocard and hugged it tight, while your eyes were closed feeling one of the most beautiful moment of your life.

But suddenly you heard a pop sound, you immediately opened your eyes and stood up from the bed out of startlation. You turned and you saw someone so familiar so lovable to you, your eyes widden and teared up immediately because you found the love of your life aka Min Yoongi standing infront of you. His attire was same as in the photocard and he was smiling brightly not even surprised by anything, he was looking pretty. You couldn't even imagine something like this even in your dream but your emotions were everything for you at that particular time. So you just went near him and held his face in your tiny hands, you just kept on staring for as long you could. You didn't wanted to leave even a single part of his face to get missed by your eyes. So staring at his face for a really long time, the arge to kiss him right over his hairs took over you. Tip- towing you kissed him over his hairs and he smiled at you. You felt your heart beating in abnormal pace so you hugged him and he hugged you back, keeping his hands at your waist delicately.

So with his touch you realized that neither it was a dream nor your hallucination. You quickly opened your eyes and parting away you looked at him in his eyes, then wipping off your tears you turned otherside with a confused expression. "Him- how? I think I'm hallucinating, right? No! But how?" You murmured, while he placed his hand on your shoulder. "Y/n." He said and you immediately turned to look at him but still your gaze was filled with alot of confusion.

"Wait- how do you know my name? And are you seriously real?" You asked while he chuckled. "I'm not fake either, you yourself called me out of that photocard. Remember?" You looked at the photocard and it was empty, like Yoongi's picture was no where to be found. You again looked at him and then the card respectively.  "No this can't be true." "It is though." He teased you, but instead you teared up and fell down on the floor, he panicked and quickly sat beside you then keeping your face near his chest he asked. "What happened Y/n, are you not happy?" You looked at him and smiled bitterly he could clearly see the unseen pain of your heart which was only for him to look at, he understood.