MIN YOONGI- 10

BIRTHDAY SPECIAL POV: WHEN YOU TRY TO BAKE HIS BIRTHDAY CAKE BUT RUINED IT

Lieing straight on the bed you were looking at it's empty side, which belonged to the love of your life. Your boyfriend who was also your bestfriend, Min Yoongi. It was going to be his birthday in an hour but still there was no sign of him. His habit of overworking himself was neither helping you out. But you couldn't do anything at this point obviously. He told you when you ring him call that, he'll be home by 2'o clock in midnight.

"God! I seriously hate him sometimes." You said while looking at the sealing then closed your eyes in order to drift in sleep, which was obviously out of your league. Still you tried hard because you were already having your plans for him and went into an slit slumber. You keep changing positions because your best sleeps were always about him and with him. You wanted him next to you spooning in sleep but alas!

You missed his presence and touch everytime he wasn't near you, especially in nights. He was your comfort zone and happy place. Anyways after trying for like 2-3 hours to sleep you finally felt your bed dipping down from his side, making your heart flip. You felt his arms slipping around your waist, making you feel goosebumps all around your body. And he pulled you towards him spooning your bodies.

"I'm so sorry to make you wait, and I love you so much. Thanks for baring this pathetic side of me everytime." He whispered the sweetest words of the world making it hard for you to keep your close and prevent you from smiling. Leaving a kiss on the side of your head, he placed his face near your nape fanning his breathe giving you ticklish feelings. You felt home and soon a deep slumber took over you both.

Skip to the morning:

You woke up early as you were having plans for the day, actually plans for the love of your life. Well, you slowly escaped from his arms and straight away went to the washroom to bath. While you let him sleep a little longer for the day. Caressing his sleepy head you kissed his hairs, then keeping a gift wrapped box along with a note next to his pillow you came down stairs.

"Stela, I hope he doesn't come up with any kind of work today." You spoke to his secretary on the phone call. "No mam as you told it's a free day for sir and I hadn't told him yet." He told from the otherside making you smile big. "Thank you so much for this big help!" "I had to ma'am. Enjoy your day!" She told in a soft tone. "Yes! Thank you once again." "My pleasure!" Hanging off the call, you were all set to plan a pretty day with him.

You both know eachother and were best friend from freshman years. And more than studying you guys use to hang out together. While falling in love with eachother was so your thing because ofcourse you were made for eachother in everyone's eyes. A perfect match with opposite poles attact traits. He was best with cooking but you were literally zero while for him you decided to bake a cake. You remembered baking a cake for him at his first birthday with you, but failed miserably. It was going to be your second because why not, you loved him he loves you so atleast you can torcher him a bit. Just kidding!

You went through internet and got some mouth watering cake recipes, picking one of them you started mixing the ingredients together. Putting the batter inside the oven you set the timer for 45 minutes on 160° degree temperature. "I hope this isn't going to turn out as a disaster like last time." You crossed your fingers and sat infront of it. Although he wasn't a fan of cakes but you liked them decently and moreover he use to bake you one on your every birthday so does you want to as well.

But guess what feeling bored you were knocked down in almost ten minutes and literally slept for over an hour. Wow! What a pretty bad luck you always had when about cooking. While on the other hand Yoongi wake up after his beauty sleep with a small smile over his lips, feeling fresh. He stretched his arms to only get his hand hit to a slitly hard box. He turned his face to get his eyes widden, he held the box in his hand and raised the note to read.