MIN YOONGI-12

When he saw you wearing his hoddie for the first time: him as your arranged marriage husband

YOONGI'S POV:

I miss my Y/n, I miss my room and this hotel room and the unknown city can't give me any of these. It feels loner here so I can't stay here any longer. Shall I give her a surprise, my work is almost done and the leftover work can also be taken care by my secretary. Yes, I should go, but will Y/n be pleased by this? I hope she will be. "I shall pack my bags."

One hour later

Reaching the airport I did all the formalities and soon I reached inside the plane, all set to drift in my dreamland. But my sleep literally flew away because why not and obviously, my excitement to met her is just too big. I still remember the first time I saw her, she was playing with a cute puppy on the roadside. I suddenly felt an instent connection and attraction towards her.

Soon I got to know that she was working the next building. It was another company branch owned by my best friend Dok-min and I was really happy about the fact that she isn't out of my legue, I could approch her. Also I visited his company a few times in order to see her but I could only see her from far. I literally didn't got courage to approach her. Literally I was such a coward. *sighs*

And the night came when I finally sumerged some courage to talk with her. Yeah basically that was because of rain, that why I love rain so much. I was able to help her. I offered her to come under my coat due to the rain, I could feel my own heart beat raising and cheeks turning red. "Thank you so much!" She said making me smile. I could explain how I felt listening to her honeylicous voice, it was doing some kind of magic into my ears. I wish to listen her every day, every second of my life.

We kept on walking until it stopped raining and we didn't realized we had already reached to the bus stand. She thanked me for the last time and hopped inside the bus. "Good night!" I told her as a visible blush appeared on her face. She just nodded in shyness and went inside quickly. Literally I still feel that it's such a crazy event for both of us and we finally ended up marring due to gods grace. It was all like a magic for me.

Finally feeling sleepy after a long time I pulled out my phone and looking at our wedding picture for the last time, which was my wallpaper. I closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep, willing to only dream about her, my first love.

(Skip time: next morning)

It was already morning when I heard the annoucement of the air hostess and we were ready to land, excitment filled inside me. I was finally able to see her now, I quickly took a taxi as I came out of the airport. Then reaching to my house I rang the door bell, suddenly I started to feel butterflies in stomach, everything felt so new for both of us.

In a few minutes the door unlocked finding sleepy Y/n, yawning in her sleep made me feel awes. And the moment she looked at me her eyes widden, she even double checked as if she couldn't believe her eyes. I literally couldn't stop adoring her for the little cute things she keeps on doing. "What happened Y/n?" I chuckled while she quickly moved her head telling me that it's nothing and then she let me in, she closed the door behind then turned.

But one thing didn't go unnoticed by me and I really couldn't believe my eyes. So they automatically opened wide, while she just blinked innocently at me. "Wh-what are you looking at Yoongi? Is everything fine?" She looked really nervous but I just can't stop myself from staring at her and she looked otherside. I found her leaving, but I couldn't let her just run so I held her wrist making her steps halt. I couldn't explain how my heart was reacting from the moment I found her wearing my hoodie, it felt like it was made for her only. She was already doing things to me and now this.
I pulled her in order to make her look at me but she lost her balance and I caught her in my arms, while her hands resting my chest.

We had an intense eye contact and I couldn't even explain the beauty of the moment, beauty of her eyes and beauty of her whole existence, it was magical as always. I slowly bend down closer and closer, making her heart beat raise louder and louder so does mine. I whispered in her ear, "You look pretty in my hoddie, I wish to see you offenly in them." because I genuinely want her to. Her eyes widden and mouth opened lightly while I pulled away a little and looked at her with a teasing smile as I wanted to know her reaction as well. She just blinked her eyes may be trying to process, I couldn't resist it anymore so just ended up pecking her lower lip wetting it up.

Her face turned the deepest shade of red, smiling I turned to leave but she held my hand this time and pulled me and kissed me on my lips taking me off guard. I couldn't stop myself from smiling and kissing her back, it turned out to be the most beautiful and wholesome kiss. Full of love and care!

"I love you Min Yoongi. From the moment we shared the same shelter I mean your coat under the rain. You were my first love and I want you to be mine forever." I couldn't stop smiling ear to ear and so I told her.

"I love you too Min Y/n but my love was even more older than yours. I loved you when you didn't even knew I existed!"

Her eyes went wide while I just nodded my head vigorously assuring her that I wasn't lieing.

**************************************

The end!