MIN YOONGI-2

WHEN HE TEACHES YOU "HOW TO KISS." (Him as your roommate)

You were standing in your shared apartment's kitchen with your roommate who was also your college's bad boy Min Yoongi. As you both were busy arranging snack for a night party arranged by him for his friends at your shared apartment. You looked at the wall clock which displayed midnight 1:00 Am.

"God why am I here at this hour of night? Doing all this stuff, AHH! I WANNA GO INSIDE MY ROOM AND SLEEP!" You screamed mentally. Although you weren't forced to do anything, as he just asked you for a favour but you being a shy and reserved girl couldn't deny his request. Moreover you developed certain feeling for him, so couldn't deny anyways.

"Y/n done that's it. It's enough for now. Once again thank you so much." He said with his famous :] grin on his lips added with a wiggle of eyebrows giving it a hint of his bad boy side. His flirting skills were making your heart do millions of backflips. While you released a breathe and cranked your neck towards your right stiffly as you felt nervous, but then you looked at him and smiled hesitantly.

"..uh! No problem, I-I'll take my live now." Saying that you hurriedly went to your room while he turned to look at your retreating back and chuckled.

"Aish this girl." He scrunched his nose, then smiled gummily and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. Meanwhile, you quickly did your daily night routine then went and plopped on your bed.

"Damn Y/n, why you always freak out infront of him. For god sake, he isn't any dragon who'll eat you up." You rolled your eyes at yourself but suddenly you heard a scream making you startled.

"Someone screamed? No he screamed. Damn he is really a dragon A BIG ROAR DRAGON." Saying that you immediately ran out of the room worriedly and the side made you more even shocked as you saw him and his friend doing karaoke, you blinked multiple times as you couldn't believe your own eyes.

"That's it, I don't think I will be getting any sleep tonight. Argh!" Storming your feet you turned to leave but someone grabbed your hand to stop you to move further. You sternly looked at that hand and then at the person with a questioning gaze.

"Come, join us." One of Yoongi's female friend said with a smile on her face, making you confused.

"Huh?" You said.

"I said, join us." She again said.

"B-but how can I?"

"Why not? We study in the same batch and you're Yoongi's roommate as well. So we are friends right, you should join us. Yoongiyah, say something." She looked at him and smirked while he gave her a dead glare, as he know his friends really well. He knew that they would definitely do something which will cause trouble for both of you, but he couldn't do anything so he just asked you to join them. He plastered a smile on his face and then came to you.

"Come Y/n, it will be fun." He said awkwardly while you just agreed as it was really difficult for you to deny him.

"Cool!" Yoongi's friend Yuna said and came with a glass of wine and made you drink it in one sip making your eyes widden.

"The fuck!" Yoongi covered his face with his hands as you groaned because of the sudden soreness inside your throat, while Yuna smiled mischievously.

"Come let's sit here, we'll play a game." You smiled whole heartedly as the drink started showing it's effect. "GaMe!??" You said loudly and laughed as she nods. "BUT WHICH GAME THOUGH?" "We will play pass in the pass. So in this we will be passing this cushion to each one of us and will play music. Then the one who will be having the cushion when the music stops that one person will get a punishment." She explained. "OHHH!! THEN WHO WILL GIVE THE PUNISHMENENT?" "Anyone of us." "AAhhh!!! I sEE. OkAy LEt's plAy thEn." You said and went towards the sitting area and sat next to Yoongi's male friend Jackson who was an absolute flirt. Yoongi looked both of you as he already started flirting with you. Which caused his blood boil but he just rolled his eyes at you both to calm his nerves a little, showing his unbothered attitude and the game started as the music played.

The music stopped on Sira, Yuna's best friend and she got punishment to drink atleast a whole bottle of bear and she completed her dare without any hesitation. And like this 2-3 rounds took place and after that it was finally your turn to get punished as this time music stopped on you. Everybody looked at you while you looked at them innocently.

"Woah! Y/n so.." Before Yuna could say something further, Yoongi pulled her closer, "Don't you dare do anything foolish with her." He whispered in her ears.

"Oh come on lover boy, calm down." She said to him with a wink and then sat straight.

"Yeah so Y/n, you have to kiss um.. any boy here you like." She said as you squeezed your eyes and pouted your lips, making everybody chuckle.

"Lol, not in air Y/n. I SAID A BOY OF YOUR CHOICE." Yoongi squeezed Yuna's hand strongly, while she hitted hard on his hand. so he quickly left her hand while she quickly shooked it out of pain and cursed him under her breathe.

Meanwhile, you eyed each and every boy carefully and specifically pointed at each one of them but rejected all of them. Infact you looked at Yoongi as well but just for a mini second. It was not like you rejected him but you didn't want to show him your feelings even though you were out of your senses. Then you look beside and said, "Jackson!" Then smiled but soon your smile disappeared.

"But I don't know how to kiss." You said with a sad face, Yoongi took a breath of relief but you smiled again and looked at Jackson. "No worries, you teach me first then I'll kiss you." You said and smiled brightly while Yoongi's smile disappered.

Jackson smirked at you. "Ofcourse babygirl why not." He started coming closer to you when suddenly Yoongi held your hand and made you stand at your place. "You wanna learn how to kiss then let me teach you that."

Your eyes widden as he holds you by your waist and pinned you to the nearest wall, then keeping one of his hand on your cheek and rubbing the corner of your lips with one hand he looked at your lips. While his other hand reached to the back of your neck as he pulled you closer and placed his lips on yours he started devouring the sweetness of your lips while sucking the lower one, so you closed your eyes in the softness of the moment. After sucking them for a long time he bit them making you moan within the kiss taking the chance he entered his tongue teaching you his tongue technology with all his perfection. Kissing for a longer time you felt the urge to breath so you pulled him out, you both breath heavily on eachother's lips. "My turn now." You said against his lips and started kissing him deeply while he smiled with in the kiss, pulling you out of the kiss after sometime he said.

"Y/n, I love you."

"I love too Yoongi."

He smiled at your confession, while you smiled back and passed out in his arms making him smile gummily.
_________________________________________

The end!

Check my account for BTS content!