MIN YOONGI-11

When he saw you wearing his hoddie for the first time: him as your arranged marriage husband

Y/N's POV:

It's raining out, dark clouds are all around making it even more nighter making my heart beat like crazy. The only thing I could think about at this moment is my first meet with him. Just like today, it was raining heavily. I was ready to dench in the rain as I almost stepped in it. This night was somewhere really similar to that one. The full moon with deep marks, dark black clouds with little bit of greyness in the sky and the fat raindrops.

I did realized when suddenly a larger figure towered me covering his and my head with his black coat. The moment our eyes met my heart skipped a beat. All I felt was some weird and sudden feelings taking over my mind, body and soul. He was the most prettiest man I had ever came across. As he looked at me his eyes were trying to tell me some untold stories and unheard words, but I failed to understand them.

"Thank you so much!" I said and he smiled, he smiled, he smiled. My heart literally stopped beating. The prettiest smile I had ever witnessed in my whole life. We kept on walking until it stopped raining and we didn't realized we had already reached to the bus stand. I thanked him for the last time and hopped inside the bus. "Good night!" He said while a blush appeared on my face, which didn't went unnoticed by him and I just nodded in shyness and went inside quickly.

While today, we both are a married couple of two months. It was an arranged marriage but I had a feeling that my parents took the righteous decision of my life after marrying me to the man I fell in love on first site. My first love, the love I had never experienced ever before. The loveliest love of my life, which keeps on making me fall for him again and again.

I miss him even more now when he is out for business trip. I can't call him or text because I literally lack guts. He might think that I'm a weird person to call him in the middle of the night, and for what reason? That I'm missing him? No I can't that would be so embarrassing, but I miss him so much. How would I just tell you that how much I love you, Min Yoongi. *takes his photo frame in the hand which was kept on the bed side*

His smiling face still had the same effect on me, as if I'm looking at him for the very first time. *keeps the frame aside, walks towards the closet and pulls out a white hoddie which belongs to the prettiest man* This is something which going to bring me and my heart at peace. *pulls the hoddie over the head and wears it properly and hugs yourself* Good night Y/n, now let's sleep. *goes to the bed and lays down while holding the photo frame near the heart, then drifts to the dreamland*

(Skip time: next morning)

As I heard the door bell ringing I opened my eyes still feeling a lot sleepy but in meantime I heard another ring. So getting up I walked out of the room, then stood infront of the door. Opening the door I yawned one more time in a while but my eyes widden when I found him standing infront of me. Rubbing my eyes, I double checked that are my eyes really viewing the right sight? "What happened Y/n?" He chuckled while I quickly moved my head telling him that it's nothing and let him in, I closed the door then turned.

The moment I turned I found him looking at me already with big eyes, while I just blinked innocently but my heart wasn't reacting well, it was beating louder than ever. "Wh-what are you looking at Yoongi? Is everything fine?" I was hella nervous suddenly, while he just kept on staring so I just looked otherside. I thought to leave and was about to pass through but he held my wrist making my steps halt. His touch made me close my eyes and he suddenly made me turn making me loose my balance so I ended up putting my hands on his chest in order to not fall.

We had an intense eye contact and I couldn't even explain the beauty of the moment, beauty of his eyes and beauty of his whole existence. He slowly bend down closer and closer, making my heart beat raise louder and louder. His face kept on moving towards me until his lips were almost touching my ears, while he whispered. "You look pretty in my hoddie, I wish to see you offenly in them." Your eyes widden and mouth opened lightly while he pulled away a little and looked at me with a teasing smile but I couldn't move at all. While I just blinked my eyes to process his words, but I don't know what just got into his mind as he pecked my lower lip wetting it up.

My face turned the deepest shade of red, while my heart was having hard time beating. I was really scared that he might have heard my raising heart beats. He turned to leave but I couldn't just let him go when it was the most righteous moment to let him know about my feelings. So I held his hand this time and pulled him and kissed him on his lips taking him off guard. I could feel him smiling and kissing me back, it turned out to be the most beautiful and wholesome kiss. Full of love and care!

"I love you Min Yoongi. From the moment we shared the same shelter I mean your coat under the rain. You were my first love and I want you to be my forever." He was smiling ear to ear and I knew his answer. I so knew it!

"I love you too Min Y/n but my love was even more older than yours. I loved you when you didn't even knew I existed!"

My eyes went wide while he nodded his head vigorously assuring me that he wasn't lieing.

The end!