MIN YOONGI-3

WHEN YOU GOT STUCK WITH HIM IN AN ELEVATOR.|-HIM AS A LAZY AND IRRITATING, GRANDPAA NEIGHBOUR))

*THUD*

A voice echoed in the whole living room as you fall off the couch, waking you up from your deep sleep making you groaned in immense pain.

"Aahhhhaaaa, eomma it hurts." You cried while rubbing your back with the help of your hand while you sat straight, soon your eyes feel on the television screen as it was still on, sighing you switched it off.

"Hell! I didn't even realised when I fall asleep while watching the drama. Well I loved this drama but Park Hyung-Sik is the best." You said dreamily, but suddenly your eyes wide open as they got stuck on your wall clock.

"9 Am!! Dead, I'm dead today. Bo- boss will kill me for sure today." Gathering yourself you stood up quickly and straight away dashed inside the washroom to get ready.

Soon after you came out and picking- up your purse and laptop bag you went out of your house. Locking it quickly you pressed the elevator's button, and soon it hung open with a ding voice, you entered inside. It was about to close when you saw a large hand stopping it in midway, you frowned thinking who it could be and the moment it opened revealing a familiar man who was your neighbour Min Yoongi while you made a weird face while looking at him, he did the same while you rolled your eyes.

You were about to press the button for the parking but before you could do anything he quickly pressed the button towards the top floor, you frowned.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the parking area." You said.

"Oh!" He said and yawned, making your blood boiled as he left you unattended.

"What 'oh'? I have to go to the parking area so, you should have let me go first as I'm running late." Saying that you pressed the button for parking area, while he made an angry face and pressed the button toward the top floor.

"I have to go to the terese as I need some fresh air as I'm preparing for some my music, so I'll go first."

"Oh shut mouth Min! I'm getting late I'll go first and I don't have time to waste." You again pressed the same button, while he pressed his button, you guys keep on fighting for like thirty seconds and you guys didn't even realized when suddenly the elevator jerked a bit making you stumble at your places and then it stopped in between, lights switched off making your both's eyes grew bigger.

"Shit!" You cursed loudly, while you quickly took out your phone from your purse and switched on it's flashlight, and flash suddenly landed on the cat's face, you screamed loudly making him scream too as he got frightened because of you.

"Yah! What is wrong with you? Why are you screaming?" He said loudly as his heart was beating madly in his chest.

"If a scary cat will suddenly come infront of my eyes in dark, then what will I do huh?" You said with the same intensity.

"Wa-wait cat? Where is cat?"

"Cat is busy using it's mouth unnecessarily."

"Oh-- what? Yah, Kim Y/n do you have a death wish?"

"Aish! Think about yourself pabo." You said carelessly and looked straight as you flipped your hairs and that when you realised that you were stuck with him inside an elevator.

"Ohhh fu---!!! Ahhh! I forgot about this, Yoongi we need to get out of here, as quick as possible." You said while he smirked and then went to the corner and sat down resting his back at the wall and kept his arms above his head relaxing himself, while you looked at him disbelived.

"What are you doing sitting here? We need to ask someone for the help."

"I'm not in any kind of hurry. You can try yourself if you want. Till than I'll take a nap." He said as he yawned ones again and closed his eyes, while you glared at him.

"Youuuu grandpaaaaaaaa--- Ahhh leave that. I'll do something myself." Storming your feet you started banging the closed door aggressively.

"Yahhh! Yahhh! Open the door, somebody help we are stuck inside. Excuse me, Anneyong? Aishhhh!" You shouted several times while Yoongi placed his hands on his ears in irritation.

"Aish! So loud and irritating let me sleep atleast." He said while you looked at him in disbelief but also got so tried and your hand started to pain that's why you sat on the floor behind Yoongi he laughed at silently, but you saw him.

"Yahhh! Here I'm stuck all because you, and you are laughing here? Why did you have to come here at the first place? I may have to miss my office just because of you today." You said annoyedly.

"Wait because of me? Nothing happened because of me, everything happened just because of your irrelevant fights." He teased you as your mouth took a shape of o.

"Because of me? You- youuu cat! What do you think of yourself, huh?"

"W-what? Ca-cat, you called me cat?"

"Ofcourse, can you see anyone else expect you over here? Mr. Cat!" You rolled your eyes at him, while he got up in a blink and he looked angrily at you, making you scared so you got up immediately. While he started taking steps closer to you, making you take a few back steps but your back hits the wall in no time as the elevator was having limited space inside, while his large figure hovered over you quickly.

"Do I really look like a cat?" You nodded your head in acceptance and then quickly in denial, making him chuckle.

"Really? A cute one or a dangerous one?" His question made your eyes grew bigger.

"W- what!?"

"Cute or dangerous?"

"I-I don't know." Your cheeks hitted up leaving a tint of pink, while you looked down not able to create an eye contact with him anymore, while your heart started to beat crazily in your chest.

"Tell me Y/n, don't you wanna go out of this elevator?" He said in your ears giving you chills down your whole body, you nodded your head while gulping on your own saliva.

"C-cute!" You said with your eyes closed while he smiled gummily and then pressed the emergency button, leaving some space between you two. Then he went and sat on the same corner where he was sitting earlier, while you took a deep breath but you suddenly felt butterflies as you found him staring at you deeply, making you feel more nervous.

Well, soon the elevator started working and it landed on the ground floor as the the guard used the emergency key to help you guys to get out of the elevator.

You looked at him strangely while he just smiled at you with a slit blush on his face and then he went away, making your heart beat crazily in your chest once again.
_________________________________________

The end!

Check my account for BTS content!