MIN YOONGI-6

When you misplaced your makeup remover: him as your arrange marriage husband.

Entering to the posh party, hand in hand with your husband Min Yoongi. You nervously looked at him as it was your first time attending such an event which was held by your husband himself as he was a big name in the fashion industry. His company's designs were famous all over the world while today they were hung all around the hall. And not to forget you were wearing one of those expensive attires on your body. While he looked at you and gave an assuring look with his beautiful pair of eyes as you both walked ahead.

Your history says that you both got married 2 months back, while it was a marriage arranged by both of your families as it was beneficial for there businesses as well you both were compatible in there eyes, and they were no where wrong.

For you two love was in air like the most precious scent of the world spreading the most expensive fragrance all around. But your husband's shy behaviour was the only thing which use to irritate you the most. While somewhere his shyness was the one of those reasons to fell in love with him, but everything has it's limits.

He was trying his best to put his shyness aside atleast infront of you, as even a single eye contact was difficult for him. You both clearly remember the day you both confessed eachother about your feelings and he didn't even looked in your eyes, resulted in breaking your heart a little. And that's why he was fetching ways to atleast gain some confidence to look into your eyes.

"Y/n get yourself few dresses, they'll deliver them to the mansion." Yoongi told while you looked at him with an unsure look. "Um.. I don't need any for now." It's not about need but your likings go for some. You looked at him and nodded your head while you choosed two outfits of Yoongi's choose. But the night was not over yet for you, well who knows what the night helds for you two in the end.

Later the same night.

"I'll go and change quickly." "Sure." He nodded while you went to your shared bedroom. Meanwhile Yoongi removed his coat and went to the kitchen and served himself a glass of water, then he also headed upstairs towards the shared bedroom.

Knocking once he waited for your answer but you didn't responded so he thought you must be inside the washroom, so he went inside to only found you sitting on the dresser. He confusingly went closer to you.

"You didn't changed yet?" You flinched at his sudden voice but looking at him you composed your heart. "You scared me." "I'm sorry. But why didn't you changed yet?" He asked, while you looked at him with a tensed face and told him that, "Actually I think I misplaced my make-up remover, and I don't know how will I'll get rid of this make-up now." Listening to you his lips molded into an 'O'.

"Oh it's not a big issue, let's fetch it together." With this he started searching it all around the dresser, while you sat on the bed with a pout on lips, while he so ungrossed in searching when you suddenly spoke up. "I have already searched it everywhere, it's not there." He looked at your pouty face, which literally aroused millions of butterflies inside him, but he immediately looked away.

"Th-then we'll search it inside the wardrobe." Saying that, he went towards your moving closet, while your eyes widden, you bit your tongue. "Argh! Why he is so dedicatedly searching for it?" You murmured.

Ten minutes back:

"This man! He is so stubborn, he don't even understand that he has to keep his shyness at the corner atleast between us. And what's the problem in it, when we both love eachother so damn much." You said as you settled yourself on the dresser and took out your make-up remover to get rid of the lipstick on your lips. And that very moment your brain worked in it's most sassy manner. You took your make-up remover and dumbed it inside your wardrobe deeper in the piles of clothes.

"Now let's see Min Yoongi, what will you do now." You smiled mischievously and went then settled yourself on the dresser once again, with a sad expression.

Current time:

You went towards him almost running. "No wait-" your words stucked in your throats as you tripped but you quickly held his arm, making him disbalanced and you couldn't even protect yourself from falling while he fell on top of you. And to protect your head to hit on the cold floor he kept his hand under your head.

You both looked in eachother's eyes making your heartbeat thumping inside your chests, you both could hear eachother's loud heartbeats clearly. While soon Yoongi released he was looking into your eyes for a long time now, so he looked away not able to make even a bit of eye contact which his old problem, you rolled your eyes at him.

You looked otherside while adjusting your body under him, and he realized the position then quickly got as he thought that you were uncomfortable under him but guess what you were not. "I'm sorry." Then he gave you hand to get up but instead of holding his hand you got up yourself and started going towards the washroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked immediately. "Inside the washroom to change my clothes and to think of a way how to get rid of this make-up. Hm!" You said frustratedly, while he chuckled and you stormed your feets as your intentions were literally cleared by your actions.

You turned again to leave but before you could even move he held your wrist tightly, making you startled. He closed his eyes and took a long breathe to get rid of the barriers of shyness and pulled you closer as your back hits his buffy and hard chest, making your breathe hitch.

"Your sexy brain literally got me and my shyness, perfectly." He said in his deep and raspy voice inside your ears giving you chills and smirked. While he quickly turned you to face him making you breath heavily and licked your lips. "Don't! Just leave them for me. Let me help with you with your lipstick and changing clothes tonight." Your eyes widden, while you felt a rush of blood to your cheeks, as he smooched your lips wetly and sucked each and every part of your lips precisely. While you let him do whatever he wanted to do to you.

While he slowly held your head and pulled you even more closer, pinning you at the nearest wall. You felt a rush of adrenaline and wetness down there. He never wanted to pull out but for the sake of breathe he has to, you both took a long breathe then he looked at your swollen and naturally red lips, and felt proud and shy at the same time as he rubbed his back of his neck.

Suddenly he looked down as he felt a some kind of pain, making his eyes go wide he looked at you who was already looking at him in confusion.

"Fuck! You aroused my little wild friend. Now, you have to help me with it." He said and with in a second he lifted you up in his arms and took you straight towards the bed making your eyes wide the moment you realized what he meant.
_________________________________________

The end!