Min Yoongi-9

STUCK WITH YOU

"You know what Y/n, I love you." He said suddenly making you look at him in pretty startlation. There was an evident crimson shade visible on your cheeks. He smiled little then looked straight at the locked door thanking the moment when you both got stuck into the apartment store at the dark night.

Flashback:

You both were pretty good at hiding your emotions for eachother while staying in together in the same neighbourhood until this night. When coincidentally you both craved for such a food which was unavailable at your kitchens. Soulmate thing! So running to your near by store you met him, the man for whom you feel so much more than just love.

Smiling at him lightly you walked past him feeling the sudden awkward air between you two. He felt the same way as he also let you walk away with an awkward smile on his lips. But more than the awkwardness you both were scared about your loud heartbeats which could be heard by eachother making it more embarrassing for you two.

"Ouch!" He heard your voice as he turned back to only find you sitting on the floor holding your ankle in your hand. He quickly ran towards you out of care. "What happened Y/n?" He asked as he sat next to you keeping his hand on your shoulder. "My ankle twisted, anf it's hurting so much." You told him about your pain like a kid, while the tense look on his face was clearly telling how much he cared for you.

He held you in arms making your eyes go wide and making your heart do back flips. Then taking you to the medical section, he made you sit on the near by staircase. At the particular moment he cared less about anything else but all about you and your pain. He quickly grabbed some pain relieving sprays and painkillers along with some food, juices and bottles of water.

While you were left startled at his action to your pain. You were nearly forgetting your pain because of him. Soon he came back with those things with him after paying for them. He sat next to you and slowly started to removed your shoes out of your foot. While you held his shoulder tightly, squeezing your eyes in pain and fear.

"Easy! Easy!" You whispered, then he quickly sprayed the pain relieving spray carefully. "Okay! This gonna hurt a little but you'll be fine later." He said while trying to give you courage, but before you could even understand what he was trying to say. He just went like cracking your bone, twisting it the otherside. While you quickly covered your mouth to muffle down your scream. "What the-" you screamed under your hands.

"It'll pain a little but you'll be fine in sometime." He said trying to calm you but you cried instead. "Shit!" He said and hugged you tight. "I'm so sorry Y/n but that was must. If I wouldn't have done that you might have suffered with a bit more severe injury and leading to more pain." He said while rubbing your back, while slowly you calmed down as your pain reduced.

Nodding your head you parted from the hug. He was looking at you with lot of care and love, as he had liked you from the day he saw you in your balcony sipping on your coffee early in the morning. You were new at that time and didn't knew anyone so your little gesture of wishing him good morning very politely was enough to do things to him. While for you his gummy smile did it all, as after your wish he smiled at you prettily which made your heart skip beats like crazy.

But obviously you both use to see each other greet lightly but never had a proper conversation. While you both fell for eachother deeper and deeper secretly just by looking at eachother's kind gestures towards people. "I think we should go out now." You said while Yoongi looked down. "I'm sorry Y/n but we can't go out actually we are stuck as you can see the lights are off and no one is around." Listening to his words your eyes widden and you looked around. You didn't realized these things as you were in alot of pain.

"Now what?" You asked him in tension. "Nothing just have to wait for the morning." "But you were aware about this then you should have asked them to wait. Now how will we stay here the whole night?" "I know but at that time your pain was more important for me." He said and held your face in his palms. Making you look at him into his eyes and all you could see was the truth of his heart. Truth of his feelings towards you. His care towards you. His love towards you.

So without giving another thought you just went closer to him and kissed his lips. He was a bit shocked for first but soon melted in your touch like no one could have ever been. Breaking it after a while you both joined your foreheads and smiled. "I had some cup noodles and juices for us to have." He said while you nodded your head.

You both had your dinner in silence but it was something really comfortable and soft, you both were happy to be with eachother. After feeling full you both kept your cups aside but still didn't talked because you genuinely didn't knew what you guys should exactly say.

Flashback ends:

"You know what Y/n, I love you." He said suddenly making you look at him in pretty startlation. There was an evident crimson shade visible on your cheeks. He smiled little looking straight at the locked door thanking the moment when you both got stuck into the apartment store at a dark night.

"I love you too. I had always done."

You said with a smile while looking at his face with adoration while he looked at you and hugged you tight. And all you both could hear was the raising beats of your hearts which was screaming your love for eachother.
___________________________________________

The end!