Chapter 1

Okay, everyone, please tell me what you think of this one!

Again the first couple of chapters of each story I write is like a sample to see if you all think it's worth continuing.

If you think it's not, let me know, and I'll take it down.

This one is rated M, just like most of my stories, and yes, there will be Lemons and smut later on.

Not yet, though. In later chapters, there will be some uncomfortable situations that many usually don't like to read about.

But anyway.

I do NOT own Fairy Tail or its characters!

Now on with the show!

Dreams are like a looking glass into the heart and soul.

But what if Dreams were like a Looking Glass into the future?

Could a dream really save people's lives?

Could a dream predict what's to come?

Or is it just that?

Just a Dream.

It was hazy like a thick mist had covered the area. She couldn't see anything beyond her own hand. She walked briefly, only the sound of her boots hitting the white floor. She was getting nowhere, just walking around aimlessly.

"Hello!?" She called out.

All she heard was her echo. It was definitely strange. It felt real but also like a dream.

'Am I dreaming?' She thought to herself.

"I'm sorry to have invaded your mind like this, but I need to speak to you."

The voice she heard was her own, which she found strange. She looked around and saw a dark hooded figure walking toward her.

"Who are you?!" She asked, taking a step back when the figure came into view.

They were wearing a black cloak with white trimming. She watched as they removed the hood, and she couldn't believe her eyes. It was...

'ME?!' She thought to herself.

"I know you may find this odd, but I need you to listen to me." Her dream self said.

"Okay, I think I'm definitely going crazy. I've officially been around Natsu way too long." She muttered to herself.

"If it were only that simple." Her dream self said, shaking her head as tears fell from her eyes.

"Why are you crying?!" She practically shouted.

Her own words echo in the space around them.

"Where I come from, everyone is dead." Her dream self said.

"What do you mean, dead?" She asked, horrified.

"You may not believe me, but I can prove what I'm saying is true." Her dream self said.

"Go on." She said cautiously as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I came here from the future. There is only one way we can change the future I came from." Her dream self said.