Chapter 6

Okay, so here is this story's next chapter.

I have two main stories right now: this one and EnSlaveMate.

Otherwise, the others are if I get bored and need a break. So, don't expect them to get updated as often.

There's a scene in here that everyone might not like, but it was needed for the story in my eyes.

So now, onto the show!

"Well. You see..." Lucy started, but she really didn't know how to explain it. But she decided to give it her best shot. "Well, I was having trouble getting Grand Chariot down, so I had Gemini copy your memories, and with that, during my meditation training, they were helping me through how to do it. In the process, they also learned how to do Sema and maybe a few others." Lucy explained as she scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

Jellal couldn't help but glare at her. "Do not, under any circumstances, use any of those other spells, Lucy." Jellal ordered. "I mean it." He added.

Lucy looked at him with a pout. "So, Abyss Break is out of the question, then?" Lucy asked with a quivering lip.

Jellal grimaced and looked away with a pleading look to the others. But they all looked away silently, telling him he was on his own with this one. Jellal groaned as he hung his head.

Erza wanted to laugh as she watched the scene in amusement. It served him right for hiding it all from her. Plus, she knew not many people could say no to Lucy's pout. Even she caved a few times with it. But she would never admit it. She would just play it off as her idea.

Jellal sighed as his shoulders slumped. "Refrain if possible." Jellal said in a defeated tone.

Laxus turned his head with a cough to cover up his chuckle. He thought it was better Jellal than him. He had already found out he couldn't say no to the girl the hard way not long ago.

Lucy smiled, but before she could say anything, there was a knock at the door. Everyone looked at each other before looking to the door. After all, everyone was already in the room. Who else could it be?

When Makarov opened the door, he revealed Mr. Yajima standing there with a smile. Mr. Yajima walked in, nodding in greeting everyone. He looked around before his eyes landed on Lucy.

"I came to congratulate you on your win." Mr. Yajima said with a slight nod of his head.

"That's not all you came for, is it, Mr. Yajima?" Lucy asked knowingly with narrowed eyes.

Mr. Yajima chuckled. "Can't hide anything from you now, can I?" He asked, amused.

Lucy looked at her damaged arm, which was now fully healed, thanks to Wendy. She flexed her arm and her fist. It seemed it was back to normal.

"Thanks, Wendy!" Lucy said with a smile.

"You're welcome, Lucy!" Wendy said as she wiped her forehead with her arm.

"Tell us, Mr. Yajima, what can Fairy Tail do for you today?" Lucy asked as she pulled off the burned sleeve.

Mr. Yajima eyed Mystogan briefly before shrugging and turning his attention back to Lucy. He didn't want to announce the truth, but they had the right to know, after all.

"Well, since you bet Flare for them to withdraw from the games and turn themselves over to the council, it seems Raven Tail, minus Flare, has disappeared and escaped." Mr. Yajima said with a sigh.

"I expected as much." Lucy said with a sigh.

Makarov looked at Laxus, then Jellal. "Both of you make sure you stay with Lucy at all times. One of you, if not both of you, should be with her no matter what." Makarov ordered.