Chapter 2

Here is the next chapter of Because of A Dream.

I hope you all like this chapter.

It took me forever to get it done.

And without further ado, On with the show!

Lucy packed her bag, ran out of her apartment, and headed toward the guild. Everything from her dream played over and over in her mind. She saw the others standing outside the guild as she approached, but to everyone else, it was like Lucy was in a daze as she stopped in front of them.

She didn't say a word. She just looked at the ground like she was deep in thought. The others were confused, but there was nothing they could do. They needed to get to Crocus. They were supposed to head out fifteen minutes earlier but needed to wait for Lucy.

Now that she was here, it was like she wasn't there. The others further concluded that when Mira and Jellal kept calling her name. Even Gajeel tried to get her attention by calling her Bunny, only because he knew she didn't like it.

But nothing.

Laxus sighed but stepped up and put a hand on her shoulder, startling her and causing her to snap her eyes to his. She would never admit it, but she could have gotten lost in Laxus' eyes.

"Oh. Huh?" Lucy said as she blinked, looking around the group.

"Are you ready, Lucy?" Mira asked with a smile.

"Oh! Yeah! Let's go!" Lucy said with a smile.

With that, the group headed to the train station to catch their train. The train would leave in ten minutes, so they knew they had to hurry.

They entered the train, and Lucy grabbed Laxus and Jellal's arms and pulled them into a private car. The two men were surprised.

"Lucy?" Mira asked, looking at her as she was going to close the doors.

"Oh? Huh? Oh! Yeah, um. I need to talk to Jellal and Laxus real quick! Sorry!" Lucy said before shutting the door. Once the door was shut, Lucy looked at Laxus. "You wouldn't happen to know any silencing runes, would you?" Lucy asked with her back against the door.

Laxus raised an eyebrow. "Yeah." Laxus answered carefully.

"Well? Get to it!" Lucy said, snapping her fingers while moving to the side.

Laxus raised an eyebrow. "Bossy much?" Laxus grumbled.

"Please?" Lucy said with a bat of her eyelashes.

Laxus rolled his eyes and sighed but pulled out a light pen and began to write one of the few spells he knew from Freed. It paid to be friends with him sometimes. This, he was guessing, was one of those times.

Laxus stopped and sat down. "There. Those should hold for a while. Now, do you mind explaining why you decided to kidnap us?" Laxus asked with a raised eyebrow as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Lucy closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out. She knew she had to tell them what she saw. But she didn't think anyone of them would believe her. She knew Laxus still didn't believe her, but he was following his grandfather's orders.

She opened her eyes before explaining everything that her dream self told her and showed her. It took most of the trip to explain it. But even so, both men were surprised at the detail she went into with most of the fights she explained.

"So, how do we use that information in our favor?" Laxus asked, still a bit skeptical.

"First, someone needs to tell team A to ensure Wendy stays with them at all times. Otherwise, Raven Tail will get to her." Lucy explained, going back to her dazed look. "We need to figure out how to get Raven Tail disqualified right off the back." Lucy muttered.