Chapter 4

Okay, this isn't as long as my normal chapters, but let's be real for a second, a person can only create so much filler content!

This is the story that has been in my head the most, so this is the story I have been working on the most! I hope you like this chapter.

And please don't hate me at the end!

Now, on with the show!

"Let's go. It's starting." Lucy said as she started walking ahead.

"You stay by our side. You don't go off a head like that." Laxus scolded as he came up beside her with his arms crossed across his chest.

"He's right." Jellal said, stepping up to her other side. "We need to keep our guard up. Which means no one goes anywhere alone." He added as he fell into step with her.

"I have no idea what's going on, but you can count on all of us!" Mira said happily, coming up on Jellal's other side.

"Don't worry, Bunny girl, we got your back." Gajeel said, chuckling at the glare from the small blonde.

"Keep calling me that, and I'll test some of the new spells I learned on your metal ass." Lucy grumbled, causing the others, except Gajeel, to snort.

"I only taught her one, don't worry." Jellal chuckled before covering it up with a cough.

"Gee, thanks." Gajeel remarked as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Remember, we have no fans out there, minus our guild. In the past seven years, we've become the worst guild in all of Earthland. It's time to show them that Fairy Tail is number one." Lucy said as they walked down the enclosed hallway of the Domus Flau.

They could hear the cheers of the people in the stands and from the other guilds. With every step, it seemed Lucy's breathing got harder. The nerves were hitting her now. After everything she's done, it now all comes down to this.

"Relax." Laxus said, placing his hand on her head and ruffling her hair a bit.

She huffed and swatted at his hand. "Stop that!" Lucy grumbled with a pout.

Laxus chuckled, crossing his arms again now that the girl calmed down. He heard her breathing get harder, like she was hyperventilating, so he did the only thing he could think of, distract her.

"The time has finally come this year! The annual Grand Magic Games!" They heard someone announce.

"Looks like this is it." Gajeel said, rubbing his hands together with, in Lucy's opinion, a creepy-looking grin. "Remember the formation?" Gajeel asked. Everyone nodded. Gajeel and Laxus took the front, while Mira and Jellal took the rear as they boxed Lucy in. "Flamebrain is going to have a fit knowing Bunny is with us." Gajeel chuckled, finding it amusing.

"Wait till they call us." Lucy sighed, shaking her head.

"I'm your announcer, Chapati Lola. And former council member Mr. Yajima has joined us as a commentator. Thank you for being Mr. Yajima." Chapati said.

"My pleasure!" Mr. Yajima said.

"For day one's guest, we've invited The Sparkling Miss. Fiore, Jenny Realight of Blue Pegasus." Chapati said.

"We're gonna win this year, so look out!" Jenny cheered.

"The team members have finally entered!" Chapati shouted to gain the attention.

"Yes, thank you, I'll have a coffee." They heard Mr. Yajima say, making Lucy giggle.

"Oh, Mr. Yajima." Lucy sighed, shaking her head with a smile.