Chapter 32

On Titan...

It had been a year or two since the vampires and wolves had gotten their own area at Thanos' army base to train and stay awaiting the battle. Well to them it had felt far shorter as time went by differently here. Only the lowest ranking members of Thanos' army were in contact as they too had no clue what was going on either. Edward nor Aro nor Alice were able to find out through their gifts what was going on.

So they just believed the stranger that got them to the same world. Felix was able to tell them they were in the same realm as he could sense Leona a little better now. "I can feel her emotions much easier now. She is definitely a full vampire now as my bond with her as her sire feels so much stronger. Our bond as mates though seems to be blocked or cut off cleanly." He explained.

"Maybe someone is messing with her bond, not knowing you two are double bonded." Demetri suggested.

"I can answer that for you." The same stranger from before had suddenly appeared. Edward tried reading his mind but nothing. A shield? Subtly shaking his head while glancing at Aro, the king didn't react visibly.

"The Wanderer was made to believe her bonds are unrepairable severed, by the same witch that brainwashed her into joining their side. She no longer believes herself to be bound to anyone and is unknowingly forging a romantic bond with a human. It is very subtle and delicate but it is there." Ebony Maw continued.

They regretted making Marcus stay home, to continue ruling the vampire world. He could've told truth from lies.

"Then let us go find her now. Surely once she meets Felix again their bond will be healed?" Esme asked, worried for the blond swan girl and the big Volturi guard.

"Patience. I have prepared some information you'll need to help the Wanderer out of trouble. We are leaving for battle in a forthnight. Prepare yourself for that day. I shall return when it is time to go. Have a nice day." He gave the stick to Emmett who as soon as the stranger left, stuck it into the giant flatscreen. The stick contained information on the infinity stones, which was Thanos' goal. It had information on Loki and Thor, two gods though their story was a little different from the mythological ones they learned about.

They learned about the Maximoff twins and HYDRA and the Winter soldier. There was even a bit of footage of the winter soldier fighting this equally strong human. The one called Captain America. The Ultron incident in Sokovia showed them the twins. "That must be the witch that brain-washed Leona." Bella pointed to the girl. They then saw Leona use her gift to avoid the city falling and destroying the country or more. She fell but got saved by this robot thing. She then used her gift on a boy and fainted. Two humans held her down while the witch did something and Leona began shaking as if in pain.

"That must be when she changed more. How dare they do this to her?" The video got ended by a chair being thrown into the screen. Alec took Felix down while Serena and Jasper used their gifts to calm him down.

"How can we protect her from this?" Rosalie asked. The vampires mused it over.

"Her sister is our best bet I think." Caius answered.

"You think my gift can get rid of the witch's influence?" Bella asked hopeful to finally be able and do something for her sister. To repay her and make up for all that happened since Leona had come home from her time in the army.

"I am not certain, but it is our best chance." The blonde king replied.

"What if this is all one big lie though? What if Leona isn't brain-washed? I still don't trust that blue dude." Seth asked. Once more he was the one to make everyone question what was really going on, like he had done when the wolves punished the Cullens.

"Then she might be in severe danger, therefore we should still bring her home." Jane replied.

"Let us train ourselves, so we will have certain victory in this mission." And so the training began, once Felix was let go.

Later that day, the leaders of each clan was called up to meet the giant titan. Carlisle, Jacob, Aro, Eleazar and Jasper were brought to a sort of throne room. Jacob was in wolf form so the pack could relay that meeting to the other vampires through Edward's gift. Eleazar went instead of Tanya, to see what kind of power this Thanos had.

"Master, they are here." Ebony Maw spoke up. The titan got up off the throne. The sheer power his already acquired stones gave off, had them intimidated for a bit.

"Do you know the reasons for this war, young ones?" The titan asked calmly.

"No sir, may I?" Aro asked offering the titan a hand.

"Ah yes your gift is fascinating. The knowledge you must have gained over the years." The titan answered. He did give the king his hand. What Aro saw was terrible. Worse than he ever saw in someone's mind before.

"You wish to destroy half of well...life. As if that will solve the greed that destroyed your home. You want to use the infinity stones to do so but the additional risk that the Wanderer's involvement brought to your cause had you change plans of keeping the humans alive. That is why we are here. To help you get rid of her, preferably by killing her." A growl was heard. It snapped Aro out of his mind-reading and see Jasper, no, the Major trying his best to stay put.

"That is indeed the quickest way to get rid of the additional problem." The big titan answered.

"Why did you want us to find out?" The king wondered out loud.

"Because it does no longer matter, whether we know or not. Either way she will be dealt with. It is merely up to us how it happens." Jasper figured out. 

"Indeed. See it as a way to... persuade you to remain part of the plan." Thanos confirmed. He then went on, explaining the battle, until Proxima Midnight, came.

"Master, we have located the three remaining stones. They are all gathered in one place." She told the titan.

"An easy harvest. Gather the troops. It seems the war is sooner upon us than thought. You are dismissed young ones. Gather your people and be ready to board the ship. Don't be late." Thanos dismissed the vampires

"We leave in two hours." Proxima told them before leaving and barking out orders. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now the vampires know what is going on. Well somewhat. Will they be able to save Leona? how will she react to them? 

What of the new bond she is making with a human, Ebony Maw mentioned? who do you think it is?

Let me know what you think of this chapter, the story and/or any theories of what is coming.

Have a nice week!!