Chapter 34

"May I offer some details about Thanos you don't seem to have yet?" Loki asked. He told me about the Black Order. Ebony Maw, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Cul Obsidian apparently considered Thanos' children and loyal servants. Quite the warriors too. Ebony Maw was like Wanda in terms of power. Each of them sounded like quite the fighters just on their own.

"Ebony Maw is quite the persuasive character. He may have your family convinced, you are being used by us. Perhaps brain-washed by Wanda to join our cause." He spoke out his theory.

"Perhaps. Can he protect his thoughts from being read? Because some of my family members have the gift of mind-reading." I wondered.

"I think so yes."

"Then let's interrogate those attackers. Perhaps we can get answers that way." He agreed though all we got was a message. Some horrifying stuff.

Most of the attackers, were dead. They killed themselves. One of them we were able to prevent from dying. At least, he didn't die before he could give a message. He was acting mad though. I had him strung up by his wrists. Loki and I took turns torturing him while the god of mischief also tried reading his mind, but eventually the man was chuckling.

"Tell us where you got that leather cuff." I demanded.

"The big boy... burned like a crisp..." He answered while coughing. "I... found it in the slutty blonde's... cold dead hands in the trash..." Rose and Emmett? Both dead?

"What does this have to do with Thanos?" I asked.

"Tch... said for each day you are... still around... one dies...ending...with the other big one..." He chuckled.

"How many are there?" How long were they going to do this? 

"Enough to last. Even a couple of kids." Does he mean Renesmee? Seth? The twins? In anger I killed the guy.

"What will you do now?" Loki asked as we left the torture room. My anger turned in fear. Not for my life, but for that of every family member of mine that was here.

"I don't know. I want to know how much is true. But going there is too dangerous. Plus we are still not done here."

"And you can't reach that distance." He reminded me.

"I can actually. I still have the space stone. If I can teleport all of Asgard's citizens that short distance to earth, I can reach wherever by myself." not true but I could travel farther by myself.

"You can't go there yourself. You're dead as soon as they see you. Your purpose is here." He said.

"But I have to find out. Knowing they are here but possibly held hostage, even my niece, I'll only worry which makes me useless as well." He sighed.

"Let's try and come up with a plan first. You can't go there without a good plan." I nodded. he did have a point.

"Fine. Let's go back and do that." I was annoyed but that was because I felt anxious about what might be going on. Did Rosalie and Emmett really die? What of Jasper and Serena? William and Alice? All the others?

NoPoV

Loki watched the blonde walk ahead of him feeling bad for her. He knew she was troubled by this latest problem. He would be too if it was Thor. After everything that happened in Asgard and on Xandaar, he had learned to see that his brother loved him despite all that happened. All he did. Loki knew he would do anything for the chosen king that was his brother. Just like Leona would do anything for her family, no matter how many times they had hurt her. He also knew what that last circle meant to be used for and hoped that it would never be drawn and activated.

So, he resolved to solve the problem at hand himself. Perhaps that way he could prevent Thanos' victory. He just would have to be careful. Going back to the hut Leona was staying before she got there, he took the Tesseract and used its power to teleport to Titan. It took a lot of energy so once he landed, he had to hide and rest for a little while.

After a while he got up and went to where he remembered the base to be. Staying just close enough to be able to observe, he watched everything. The army was big. Sakaaran warriors, the black order, other allies, they were training.

For a few days Loki kept watching learning all he could but there was no sign of Leona's family. Though he did notice a couple of low-ranking foot-soldiers, to approach this one building. They did so once a day. They tended to carry bags with something red in them.

Eventually he noticed a mist surrounding him and all his senses seemed to stop working.

"Edward was right. Someone was watching. Let's bring him in." Was the last thing he heard before being knocked out completely.

Coming back to the land of the living, Loki found himself in a familiar situation. He had been chained up and surrounded. Observing his captors, he recognized them from Leona's drawings when his eyes fell on the youngest looking one. He could hear her fast heartbeat. The hybrid niece. She clung to a tanned young man with dark eyes and hair standing slightly behind him. The shape-shifter.

"He knows Leona." This bronze-haired boy spoke up.

"Who are you? How do you know my sister? Where is she?" This brunette girl started firing off questions. She had golden eyes. Ah yes. the half-sister.

"Bella, calm down. Answers will come in due time." The bronze-haired shushed her.

"My name is Loki Odinson. I know your sister because she has done a lot for this world. Currently she is trying to find a way to solve this war with as little lives lost as she can. If she fails, life in this universe will cease to be as it was." The young god introduced himself.

"That has to be a lie right? How powerful is that witch to make a full army believe these lies?" A blonde asked while held by her big mate.

"Emmett and Rosalie I presume." they nodded watching the man warily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The war is getting closer. Will Loki convince the vampires and wolves? or will thanos find him and kill him before he can?