prologue pt 3.

(A/n- the art is not mine, i just found it on Pinterest. Any art i post will be from Pinterest unless i say otherwise. Credit always goes to the talented artists)

high school - second year

the day after volleyball nationals

"What do you mean we can't go?" Tsumu and Samu yelled together. Our mother sighed and looked over to them.

"I already told you, you have your class trip to Tokyo, you can't miss that."

"Don't worry you guys, there will be plenty of competitions for you to come and watch," I reassured them as I pat their heads.

high school - second year

one week later - okinawa

"I love the air out here, it reminds me of Cali. The palm trees too," I told dad as we walked into the hotel.

"If you wana go down to that skate park we passed while I bring up our bags you can," dad said as he handed me my room key. My eyes lit up and I took off toward the door.

"I'll be back later!"

I like the vibes here. It's like Malibu, but less people. I was landing a kick flip when a pink haired kid flew in out of nowhere on a board of his own.

"Hey! Watch where the hell you're going!" He exclaimed as he picked up his board. I rolled my eyes and picked up my own board.

"Oh please, don't give me that shit. You weren't paying attention either!" I yelled back as I walked over to the bench to set my backpack down.

"Yo! Karou you good man? That was a nasty collision. How about you?" A green haired kid asked as he rode over to us.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking though," I responded with a small smile.

"Hey I know you! You're that chick from this month's Skate Fun!" The walking tree yelled as he dug for something in his bag, pulling out said magazine that had my face on the cover.

"You're Miya Kazumi?" Pinkiepie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That would be me, yeah. I'm a second year, but I study and train out in the US," I told them as I made my way to the ramps. Looking at the two clearly, they were both extremely attractive. The green haired boy was around my heigh, maybe a little taller, and had an athletic build. The pink haired boy was a little shorter and had a lip piercing. "Who are you guys?"

"Nanjo Kojiro at your service," green boy said with a smirk. "Pinky over there is Sakurayashiki Karou. We're third years."

"Well it's nice to meet you Nanjo-senpai, Yashiki-senpai," I said with a smirk as I dropped down on the ramp.

"That's not my name you know," Karou called out to me.

"Oh I know, your name is just way too long," I told the boy with a laugh as I did a couple basic grabs. Once I knew they were paying attention, I decided to show off a little. On my next jump, I pulled a backside rodeo- a move I transferred over from snowboarding as soon as I learned it. Once I landed, I slowed myself to a stop in front of Karou and Kojiro.

"Wasn't that some kind of snowboard move?" Pinky asked.

"You've got a good eye," I told him with a nod. "It took me eight months and a broken wrist to perfect on my skateboard, but it was so worth it."

"I think it was epic!" Kojiro exclaimed. "Say, we have this club with a bunch of other awesome skaters from around here, would you want to maybe stop by tonight?"