4.

kazumi

"My boys!" I yelled out as I pulled Reki, Langa, and Chinen into a hug. "I missed you guys."

"We missed you too Kazumi," Langa replied with a smile.

"I finished your board while you were gone!" Reki exclaimed as he ran over to the booth where their bags were sitting. Kojiro and Karou walked over to get a better look as well. Reki bounced back over to us and took the seat across from me. "Here you go! I was able to get all the design aspects you wanted on there, so I really hope you like it!"

I unzipped the bag and was greeted by a bright blue grip tape. A huge smile graced my face and only grew as I flipped the board over. Reki really had been able to add everything in the beautiful, patchwork, chaotic way I had hoped for it to be. There were cherry blossoms placed randomly, a copy of Kojiro's tattoo dead center, a snapback, a basketball, the MSBY logo, an onigiri, a cat, a snowboard, and a gear.

"It's perfect!" I cheered as I reached across the table to pull him into a hug.

"Would it be safe to assume that these represent all of us?" Langa asked as he looked over the doodles.

"That would be correct! I have something to represent all my favorite people on here! The cherry blossoms are obviously for Karou, Kojiro's is obviously the copy of his tattoo, Reki is the gear because of his hoodies, Langa is the snowboard, Chin is the cat, the onigiri is for Samu, the MSBY logo is for my volleyboys, the basketball for my girls, and the snapback is for Ny," I explained with a smile.

"It looks chaotic as hell," Kojiro laughed. "I expect nothing less from you."

"I also have an announcement to make!" Told them as I played with the wheels of the board. "So as these two lovely idiots beside me know, I've been wanting to start my own skate brand since high school, but have never had the resources to do so."

"Its true, it's all you would talk about your senior year," Kojiro confirmed.

"Well, I'm finally doing it," I told the group with a huge smile on my face. Everyone cheered and congratulated me before I settled them down. "Now that that's out of the way, we progress to the fun part. I have a very important question to ask you Reki."

"Me??" The redhead asked in shock.

"How would you feel about designing the boards with me?"

We all sat in silence for a minute while we waited for the shock to wear off.

"THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME!" He yelled as he jumped up and started pacing. "We could have so many cool designs! I have some that I have sketched out just for fun that I can show you and we can work on some designs that could work for hoodies and shirts that match the boards too! Wait, I have to talk go my mom ab-"

"Do you really think I would ask you such a huge thing without getting your mom's permission first?" I asked with a laugh. "She already gave me the green light. We both agreed that as long as you stay on top of your school work that you can design to your heart's content. I was also thinking of taking in some custom orders as well that you would have free reign on to do yourself, instead of the the manufacturers that'll be making the others. And I want us to sell your wheels too, if that's something you want."

"That would be amazing! Thank you so much!" He pulled me into a bone crushing hug, and I could feel my shoulder getting damp. "You really are like the big sister I never got."

"Aww, don't cry Reki! You guys are like my little brothers too! Even Tsumu and Samu think so after meeting you guys!" I told him as I ruffled his hair. "And don't think I forgot about the rest of you either. Chin, how would you like to be the first skater sponsored by For the Dreamers?"