2.

one month later

"Wait and you just said yes to that without asking me or Samu beforehand?" I asked astonished.

"Because I knew you guys would tell me no," Atsumu explained as if it was the most simple things ever. "This way you can't back out! Come on you guys, it'll be so cool to have the three of us on the cover of Vogue Japan. They wana name us the most successful triplets in the country!"

"Okay, I have to admit, that does sound really awesome," I directed to Samu. He thought for a minute before letting out a long sigh.

"NEVER, and I mean never, agree to anything without talking to us first again," he started before cracking a smile. "But I agree with Zumi, that is pretty epic."

"SEE! ITS SO COOL!" Atsumu yelled in excitement. "And they want to do the shoot in Okinawa, so we'll be coming to you sis."

"I can't wait! I have 2 spare rooms just for times like this!" I said excitedly. "You guys can finally see how beautiful it is out here! Oh and I can introduce you guys to Chin!"

"Yeah, I'd like to meet the kid that stole our sister from us," the blond pouted.

"Awww. Atsu, are you jealous of a 13 year old?" I teased.

"Maybe."

"So when do we need to be in Okinawa?" Samu asked.

"The shoot is this weekend, so when do you guys think is best?"

"You both know you're welcome here whenever, so it's whenever yall can get off," I told the two.

"Well it's a good thing I work for myself," Samu said with a smirk. "So I'll close up and head that way tomorrow. What about you Tsumu?"

"We have practice tomorrow morning, but after that I'm free till Monday, so I'll head that way tomorrow after practice!" He exclaimed. "And before either of you can say anything about it, yes I will take a shower before I leave for the airport."

"I can't wait to see the two of you! It's been months!" I stood up and threw on one of Tsumu's MSBY jerseys over my tank top and slipped on some slides. "I'll go run to the store now and stock up on everyone's favorites. I'll see you both tomorrow, text me before your flights leave tomorrow. I love you both!"

I ended the call as I grabbed my bag and keys before heading out. When I entered the store, I grabbed a cart and made my way towards the rice. I grabbed the biggest bag of rice I could, knowing that I was going to make Samu make me so many onigiris on top of any other possible meals we may cook. I felt a basket bump into mine, and was about to tell the person to be more careful, but laughed when I saw who it was.

"That's a whole lot of rice for one person you know."

"For your information Jiro, my brothers are coming for the weekend," I replied with a laugh.

"Hey! That's exciting! I know how much you've been missing them lately, especially with you guys' birthday coming up," he said as he rubbed my arm. "You should let me know when they come in so we can get everyone together at the restaurant."

"That sounds great actually! They're both flying in tomorrow, so we'll be able to go tomorrow night. We just have to make sure nobody says anything about S while they're around the boys," I told him with a smile.

"Well you can tell them yourself. Aren't you tutoring the kids in English today? That is on Wednesdays right?" I looked at him shocked, but nodded.

"Yeah, it is. I can't believe you remembered that," I said with a small smile as I moved on to the snacks.