3.

(this one's gona be a long one)

kazumi

Once we finished the photoshoot, we made our way to the restaurant as promised. As soon as we walked in, I ran over and pulled Chin into a hug.

"We did it, Chinen!" I cheered as I let him go, instantly being picked up and spun around.

"I never had a doubt," Kojiro beamed as he let me go. Karou stood beside him with a smirk on his face.

"You see, we told you you could do it," he said as he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you."

"Hey Reki," I called out to the redhead across the room. His head shot up and he waved. "I think I'll be needing a new board."

"Wait, are you serious??" He asked in shock. "You want me to make you a board??"

"Of course! I'm going to need a special board for this special event after all. And why would I go out and buy a new one from some big company when I can have one of my favorite people make one for me?"

"I'll get started on it right away!" He exclaimed as he grabbed Langa's hand and took off out the door.

"I knew he would be excited, but I didn't think he'd be this excited," I thought out loud with a laugh.

Later that night, Atsumu, Osamu, and I laid out on the grass looking up at the stars.

"Hey guys?"

"What's up Zumi?"

"What if I started my own company?" I thought out loud.

"I think that would be epic," Atsumu commented.

"Would you wana do just boards, or merch too?" Osamu asked.

"Merch too. I've been thinking about starting my own line for a couple of years now, but never had the resources to do so," I explained. "But now, I was thinking of asking Reki if he wanted to work with me and design everything for me. There would probably be too many orders for him to actually make all of them, but I think he would still be excited about having his designs out there you know? I also think it would be cool if we did customs that he could work on himself if he was cool with that. Plus it could give Reki a chance to sell the wheels he makes also."

"Wow, you really have put a lot of thought into this," Tsumu said in awe.

"Of course, I would totally talk to his mom before I mentioned anything to him because after all, he is still in high school and a minor, so I want to make sure that would be okay with her before anything," I told the boys.

"I think that sounds like an amazing idea Kazumi. If anyone can pull it off, you can," Samu said as he and Tsumu looked over at me with a smile.

"Yeah! You can go talk to Kyan-san tomorrow after you drop us off at the airport since Reki will be at school!" Atsumu called out as he shot up into a sitting position.

"You guys have everything right? Let me know if you forgot anything and I can mail it to you. Do you have your snacks? Drinks?"

"You're rambling again Zumi," Samu laughed. "We have everything, don't worry."

"And if not, you can just bring it next week when you come for the match!" The blond assured.

"True," I replied. "Alright, you guys need to get going. I love you."

"We love you too Zumi," they responded at the same time.

third point of view