6.

kazumi

"Okay but what if I fall on my face and embarrass myself in front of some of the coolest skaters ever and they all laugh at me?" Reki panicked as we pulled up to the skatepark.

"Then I'll post embarrassing fail videos of them on the internet and watch as they all go viral," I promised with a smirk. "Chill out Rek, you're gona do great. Just be yourself and everyone will love you."

"Be myself, okay yeah. I can do that," he told me, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself than anything.

"Stop stressing and grab your board. Lets go," I told him as I ruffled his hair.

Kazumi's fit ^

Kazumi's fit ^

Reki's fit ^

"I'm gona pass out," Reki muttered as he grabbed his board.

"You'll be fine," I chuckled. "They're just a bunch of skaters. You didn't pass out when you met me."

"Yeah but that was just you, I'm going to meet so many skaters that I've looked up to forever. All at once. This is a lot," he stressed.

"Hey," I started as I pulled him into a hug. "It'll be okay. You wana know why?"

He nodded.

"Because you're an amazing kid and you share the same love for skating at everyone else here. You're gona be great. Now lets go," I reassured as I locked the car.

(English regular, Japanese italics)

We walked into the room and something instantly came flying at me. I caught the roll of bandage early and smirked over at the culprit.

"I'll have you know that I have no intentions of hurting myself this week boys," I said as I threw the roll back at Jagger as we all laughed.

"I'll believe that one when I see it," he joked back as he pulled me into a hug. "Long time no see. Yuto says you aren't competing this time, that true?"

"Yeah, its true," I told him as we separated. "You know I always get hurt trying to one up everybody I've vert. I can't exactly go and break my leg right before the Olympics now can I?"