8.

kazumi

"Well, would you look at that, even your fangirls are losing their minds over me," I smirked as we walked into S. We passed a few of their fangirls on the way, and they all completely ignored the two of them when they saw me. "It seems like I'll be taking a lot of pictures tonight, I surely am glad I decided to show out."

"You'll be trending on twitter again before the night is over," Chin commented as he walked next to me. I turned to see why Jiro and Rou weren't responding, and was met with two pouting faces.

"Aww, are Joe and Cherry sad that I'm taking their fangirls from them," I bent down a little to fake pout in their faces. "Don't worry, I'll always be your biggest fangirl anyway."

That seemed to do the trick.

"They can take all the pictures they want, but so help me if any of them try to let their hands wander I'll end them," Kojiro promised with a glare, Karou nodding along with him. Chin rolled his eyes and walked ahead to meet up with Shadow.

"Look at you being all protective," I cooed as I pinched his cheek. "It's really sexy."

Before either of them could respond, I was already walking toward a group of fans calling out my name. Since they finally got the path cleared, we were back at the warehouse. One of the security guys waved the three of us over to the start.

"The three of you know the deal, so I wont bother explaining anything to you. Your race starts in two minutes."

"I hope you're ready to lose Zoomie," Karou smirked from the left of me.

"See, I recall being the only person to beat the so-called unbeatable Adam, and did it at age 17. Even the two of you have lost to him. I also recall him being beaten again since then. And even Snow has lost to Cherry here since that, so in reality," I explained with a smirk. "I'm the only undefeated skater left in S."

"Oh shit, that's true," Shadow thought out loud. "How have none of us put that together?"

"When exactly was the last time the two of you actually saw me skate?" I taunted. Their faces went a bit pale at the realization. "Maybe next time you should scope out your competition a little bit more. You may have your fancy board now Cherry, but Carla can't help you now."

"They're fucked," some random guy commented.

"I saw a few videos of her bullshitting on vert at the beginning of the year with some other skaters during downtime at the X-Games, she's going to destroy them," added someone else.

"WE LOVE YOU KAZUMI-SAMA!" A group of fangirls shouted as we got ready. I smiled and winked at them and sent them a heart with my fingers.

"You can do this Joe!" A few people yelled in support.

"GO CHERRY!" yelled a group from the other side.

The light hit green and the three of us shot off the starting line. I think there was a mutual understanding that if any of us were to slip behind that there would be no catching up.

As we came up to the first turn, none of us slowed down. We all had different methods to our madness. Karou used Carla to calculate the angle. Kojiro damn near broke his knees using the rocks as a trampoline, and I stole Chin's rail slide around the edge. Coming out to the straight, things were still pretty tight, but Karou had taken a bit of a lead.

"Hey watch this," I grinned at Jiro as I closed the gap between Rou and me a bit more. "Hey Cherry?"

"What do you want Kazumi?"

"This is so much fun, but you know what would be even better?"

"What?"

"Riding you instead."