9.

kazumi

"Are you crying?" Zack teased.

"Shut up," I mumbled as I wiped my face.

"Oh leave her be, look how proud she is," Damien nudged him.

"It's perfect," I whispered happily. "Everything was finally finished, now we're just waiting on the shipment of the merch."

"Then we can really finish setting up," Tera grinned. "I should be finished with the website by the end of the week as well."

"The shop decals are supposed to come in this afternoon, so then we can get the sign and everything else ready," Damien announced. "Actually, it's time for me to go get them now. Come on Rek, I'll need help with them."

"You got it!" The teen cheered as they left.

"How does it feel?" Ari asked as she put her arm around my waist, the two of us looking around the office together.

"Surreal, but in the best way possible," I promised as more tears threatened to fall. "Oh! I have to call Ny!"

I whipped my phone out and hit the call button.

"Kaz, do you know what time it is?" He joked as he set his board down.

"Clearly that doesn't matter when you're still up," I grinned at him. "It's finally done! Damien and Reki are going to pick up the signs and window decals now, and the shipment comes in at the end of the week. I did it Ny, I really did it."

"That's amazing! Show me everything!"

I spent the next 20 minutes showing him everything before Reki and Damien came back.

"Alright Ny, I'll send you pictures once we get everything set up. Much love," I told him with a peace sign.

"Talk to you later Kaz, much love," he replied before hanging up.

"Alright, let's get to work my minions!" I cheered, causing everyone to laugh and get to work.

"How are things with your boys?" Tera asked after Reki left for the day. I let out a long sigh and laid back on the floor.

"That bad?" Scott asked with a chuckle as he sat next to me.

"I've seen them once this past month. Once," I ran my hand through my hair. "I don't know anymore. I'm a firm believer that if they wanted to they would. I've been trying to make plans and just keep getting brushed off, so at this point, if they want to talk then they can come to me."

"Don't let it stress you out. Your birthday is in a week and a half, we get YOUR brand merch in later this week, and all of your friends and family are coming into town to see you and celebrate with you. Don't worry about them," Tera reassured as they braided a strand of my hair.

"I know, it just sucks. I've given everything to the universe at this point. Whatever happens, happens. I'm still going to invite them to the party, but I'm going to focus my time and energy on everyone coming into town," I agreed.

"If they don't see what they have, then they're stupid and don't deserve you," Zack stated firmly as he ruffled my hair.

"This is real, this is my brand," I stated in awe while tears fell down my face. "I really did it."

"You really did it," Samu responded fondly as he and Atsu looked through some of the merch.

"I'm so proud of you!" Atsu cheered. "I can't wait for the shoot to put this on my body."

"Just put the hoodie on Atsu," I chuckled as I set the deck down beside me. "Everyone has been freaking out over the teasers I've been posting so far. I posted a picture of the corner of the wall with part of the orange couch and everyone lost it. I can't wait for this drop."