Character Info

Name: Violet Evergarden

Occupation:
U.A. Student
Auto Memories Doll (CH postal company)
(Former) Soldier (Leidenschaftlich army)

Age: 15-16
(14 at end of war)

Height: 5'3"/ 161 cm

Relatives: Tiffany Evergarden (Foster mother)

Quirk name: Clothing Manipulation

Quirk: She is able to manipulate all elements any type of clothing or accessories she is wearing on her person.

It's an odd quirk but was useful in the war since she could use her quirk to make her uniform bullet proof (because of this she got a lot of experience using her quirk for long periods of time) she also used her quirk to stretch and manipulate the selves or pants of her uniform to trip or grab an enemy when in battle.
Now she can use her quirk to strengthen her metal arms it also helped her get used to them at first.
(Her quirk is kind of like beast jeanist but not just denim)

Drawback(s):
The more areas of clothing she manipulates the less precise she is with using by her quirk(so she generally sticks to one area ex: sleeves, metal arms)

When she uses her quirk for to long she becomes very stiff(harder to move) and develops a headache. (She has a lot of practice using her quirk for long periods of time so this doesn't usually happen)

 (She has a lot of practice using her quirk for long periods of time so this doesn't usually happen)