Respect

Last Time
"Hey! If she didn't even know what a class representative is, how can she be one! She doesn't deserve to be our representative!"

I suppose this may be a bit hard after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV Violet

I looked around to see who spoke, it wasn't hard to see who did considering all eyes where on him.

It was Mineta.

It even though it was a comment from Mineta, his comment did spark doubt some of the class.

The class started mumbling their agreement with only Mina, Yaoyorozu and Iida trying to defend me.
Though some students like, the half haired boy, the quiet boy and surprisingly Bakugo, stayed neutral on the situation for now.

Throughout the chaotic discussion I remained silent. After all I didn't really know what to say.

I wasn't used to leader positions like Iida, I wasn't as open as Yaoyorozu and wasn't as talkative as Mina.

Anyone of them would be better for the position, despite what they might think.

Since in the end...I wasn't like Major Gilbert.

The discussion was brought to an end for the time being though when the bell rang, signalling lunch.

I straightened up at the sound of the bell, realizing that I was getting sleepy since I was distracted. Hopefully I had enough energy to hold conversations after lunch, because no doubt the debate would continue after class.
———————————————————————————

After grabbing a tray of food from Lunch Rush, I found a empty table in the cafeteria and sat down.

I started to eat my food, noticing that it was more difficult to move my prosthetics while I was tired, this wasn't a problem before but I suppose the cloth wrapped around my skin changes how well they function.

Oh well, nothing I couldn't get used to in time. Plus it might not make a difference when I'm not tired.

I continued to eat, at a slower pace than usual, but was interrupted when three people sat down across from me at the table.

I looked up to see who it was and was, but I realized I didn't recognize them. They must be from a different class.

"Sorry is it ok if we sit here, everyone where else is quite busy!" A girl with orange hair asked.

I nodded, "Of course you may".

The bland response I gave seemed to catch them all off guard for a moment, the girl being the first to recover.

"Thank you! I'm Kendo from class 1-B, and these two are my classmates, Monoma and Tetsutetsu."

She pointed toward the yellow haired boy and grey haired boy as she introduced them.

I bowed my head towards them in greeting, "Nice to meet you, I am Violet Evergarden, from class 1-A"

Kendo smiled at my introduction, but something seemed to change about the boy Kendo introduced as Monoma.